Powerball winnings?

I would take all you guys active members with me on a big elk hunt. Then buy some property and have a cabin on it.

I would grow our business and invest in new management...it's the only way I know to currently make money worth anything.

May as well chime in, since I'm the one that started it.

Once the small change went out paying everything off, some would get set up for our kids. Anything my parents owe would be gone. I would relocate to a nice log home in Alaska and have Bambistew learn me a thing or two! We would do the traveling we always would have liked to do. There would be a few donations made here and there, and most would be invested to pass on when we die. There would be plenty to buy or do about anything we want, but that may get old after a while! I'm hoping things would still remain somewhat simple. My hunting would DEFINITELY increase! The hardest part would be trying to lay low enough to keep the moochers away.

i'm going to vegas. i'm going to show lamar how to binge on whores. i'm going to do it all natural.

Just ran the numbers on the winnings. If we assume you only get half of the cash prize and that only one person will win the big jackpot (which is somewhat questionable but makes for a nice model), right now you are only expected to get back about $1.27 on your $2 ticket. The lump-sum amount needs to be around $980 million to give you a positive expected value, again assuming you are the only one to win the jackpot.

ive a few bucks to my dad since he played a bit role in my current success :)

Buy land if a few select states (alaska, MT, WY and the UP of Michigan)

Buy a bigger gun safe, newer truck and lots of hunting and fishing licenses.

I get the feeling most don't how much money that is. Buy a NEWER truck? Pay off your parents debt? Think big folks!!! You could give million each to your 100 closest friends and hardly dent it!

I would spend a lot on saving public lands and delisting wolves, but the most would go to getting kids outdoors through programs.

Oh, and I might buy a new pair of boots.

I would buy lots of property in lots of states. I would have a home ranch and become as self suficent as possible. I'm talking solar, wind power, greenhouses, my own water treatment system. I'd live out the rest of my days hunting fishing and avoid TV or tech as much as possible. Except for hunttalk of course ;)

The Powerball jackpot has now gone to at least $900 million! Buying any tickets? The question is, what would you REALLY do if you won?

Well, in no particular order:

1) I'd buy Rooster one of each
2) Hire Dinkshooter as my Christmas shopping consultant:hump:
3) Buy noharley a Harley
4) Buy the Fin Chevy's best off roader to see if he really would turn it down
5) Hire Gerald Martin to handle the Gwizzwy bears when we hunt
6) Hire Cushman as my music consultant :eek: NOT

Well, in no particular order:

1) I'd buy Rooster one of each
2) Hire Dinkshooter as my Christmas shopping consultant:hump:
3) Buy noharley a Harley
4) Buy the Fin Chevy's best off roader to see if he really would turn it down
5) Hire Gerald Martin to handle the Gwizzwy bears when we hunt
6) Hire Cushman as my music consultant :eek: NOT

I'm pulling for you.

This guys onto something

Ha Ha! That is great! "....at the same time"

Still laughing. I'd buy a place to fish in Canada, a place to fish in the Gulf a couple places to hunt out west.....and donate to Ronald McDonald house as they helped an extended family member with a sick kid.

Big winner right here, won $4 on a $3 ticket. I don't know how the lotto can stay in business

They said on radio if you win and take the lump sum payment it's equivalent to working one year at a 40hr a week job making 234,000 dollars an hour. Crazy

If I won, I would give everyone on this thread $1 Million dollars. I think we should all agree to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back