Petiton to bar OYOA from airing

SERIOUSLY- someone had to do this, someone had to break the ice on this subject and I'm not one bit suprised it was you Randy. at least you have brass b@lls not even the crazies can argue with that

Randy, Apparently in their world, deleting your pictures will bring the wolf back to life! Crittergetter will have the proof that wolfie is still dead.

I guess you guys will have to go out and shoot another one to replace the removed pictures! God makes plenty of wolves!

redwolf- The petition has over 26,000 signatures. Please update your list of personal shortcomings. Not only can you not spell, you cannot count either.

Last edited:
I ALONG WITH 10000 OF OTHERS FEEL ThAT U Are a complete scumbag and u can fln guarantee that this this being an election time that u best be wrryd about being canceled u fkn bastard prick n i hope ur dog gets shot by a neighbor n u see how it feels ur the reason y ur god believes u deserve no more fkn chances
I think you must have graduated from Yo Yo University whith a PHD in Ebonics....:cool:

this is good entertainment! all their post are what make me want to go out and shoot a wolf on video and air it!

Funny how hypocritical these people are. they think its terrible to kill a wolf but they would gladly put a lynch mob together and kill you Randy....

lol... this is good stuff..

Randy, send out some wolf pics and we will post them all over Facebook, at least I will. someday I hope to have some pics of my own holding a dead wolf.

John

Good for you, to stand up to them. Keep the wolf hunting programs coming. I want to see strategies for calling them in and whatever info is available that demonstrates how to get it done.

You said:

I really don't want the "shoot 'em all" fringe elements to be framing the debate from the hunting community standpoint.

With a post-wolf decline in elk numbers at 70% or greater in Yellowstone and general season elk hunts suspended in parts of western Montana, as a hunter it's hard not to be a fringer. If you've watched as your dog, your horse, your Llama, your hereford, or your sheep as it was ripped apart by wolves, it's hard not to be a fringer. Really hard. I'd be curious to see a survey of resident hunters and ranchers that asks the question. BT

Nancy Pelosi is probably part of this irrational group at CBD trying to throw her weight around with FB. It appears that FB is just as spineless as this CBD group and picks and chooses to what is proper censorship. You would think FB could focus more on the protection of personal privacy and do something better about a system that allows stockers, child predators, and thieves to locate their prey, but instead they jump all over some wolf pictures by which were taken legally. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

You know, sometimes Randy's supporters might just be doing more harm than good....

Just sayin'.....

It looks like someone elses wolf pictures are still up. What difference does it make, if an animal is harvested legally does it really matter what species it is.,

It looks like someone elses wolf pictures are still up. What difference does it make, if an animal is harvested legally does it really matter what species it is.,

I know they've removed the picture, and suspended(1week) a person's account for posting a picture of a head shot turkey.

By far the strangest one so far. There must be a typo to what he wrote.

Name: Bernie Goldstein (another New Yorker)

Comments: WHITE PEOPLE HAVING FUN IS UNACCEPTABLE. MAKE IT STOP NOW!

I still have pictures of me and dead mountain lions. Grizzly Bears checked me out and bashed me for killing lions too.:D

Calling in and killing lions has to be right up there (as far as fun goes) with killing a wolf.

this is some crazy stuff,,,,it appears alot of people thought fin shot the wolf when it was actually the other guest he had actually shot the wolf,Im sure uncle ted and pig man will also get some major heat for the "aporkalyps" heli-hog hunting but even after watching that show I think that as long as its legal it is a major tool for the texas land owner to implement over non-native species,,,although not near as ethical as hunting them from the ground.

WOW!! And unfortunately these people are breeding....

That there my friends is how we ended up where we are today. The welfare system encourages freeloaders to proliferate exponentially.

Just how good of an education do you think these people are getting in the concrete jungles?

Kids learn from parents, siblings, and mentors. Who do you think these people are learning from? What are they learning?

This is how we ended up with the regime we currently have in the White House.

At the rate we're going, then end of life as we know and remember it is coming to a head.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back