Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

OYOA Pics from NM

photofin

Here are a few pics I captured while trying to make Bigfin and company look good on camera(not an easy task!) :)

2 great trips already this year.

Attachments

• oyoa nm 1.jpg
    oyoa nm 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 342
  • oyoa nm 8.jpg
    oyoa nm 8.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 347
  • oyoa nm 7.jpg
    oyoa nm 7.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 334
  • oyoa nm 6.jpg
    oyoa nm 6.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 339
  • oyoa nm 5.jpg
    oyoa nm 5.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 343
  • oyoa nm 4.jpg
    oyoa nm 4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 344
  • oyoa nm 3.jpg
    oyoa nm 3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 349
  • oyoa nm 2.jpg
    oyoa nm 2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 344
Cool stuff. Quit complaining about how hard it is to make me look good. For $5,000 per day, you better work miracles.

Great shots. I'm a sucker for open shutter headlamp pictures. I'd like to see an OYOA headlamp shot over one of the bulls you guys get this fall. If myself and couple drunk skiers can figure it out, you guys shouldn't have a problem (especially only having to write symmetrical letters).

Attachments

• Headlamp2.jpg
    Headlamp2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 315
  • Headlamp3.jpg
    Headlamp3.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 314
Great shots, photofin. Especially nice touch on the first one with Orion, The Hunter, overhead.

But I agree that at your rate, Big Fin should look like Tiffany. ;)

ouch....now that everyone knows my day rate and seems to be okay with it feel free to start calling me for work. I'd be tempted to drop a few OYOA shoots if you are going to cough up that kind of cash!!!

Troy you are the man. Great shots and thanks for sending me some pics. You definitely found that right job.

Hey photofin, I'm curious how you got what I assume is the trail of a headlamp in that first photo without getting a trail of the person?

Oak...it was too dark for the person to show up, only the light sticks to the image where-ever it goes. It's actually kind of fun to mess around with....as mdunc8 mentioned. Just set your camera up on a t-pod(if you have a camera with manual settings) and hit the shutter button(which should keep your shutter open for 5-30 seconds for one image if dark enough out). If it's totally dark out then all you will see is the movement of the lights. If it's twilight such as the image above you will have a combo. Keeping the camera completely still is key.

Here is a loooong exposure similar with the movement of the stars.

Attachments

• hyalite lake.jpg
    hyalite lake.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 236
Nice shot. I've done some of them before, but didn't think about the fact that the photo became more exposed over time (you can see the truck behind where the person walked).

Awesome photos Troy! Thanks for posting them up, they're a pleasure to look at.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back