Yeti GOBOX Collection

Odd Terminology

"Trad" hunter....... cause traditional is to much.
"Program" he's on the right program or we're running a pretty tight program or he doesn't get the program.
Putting super in front of EVERYTHING
#everything
Not to mention everyone has a YouTube channel it seems like. #getoutthere,#screentime,#tryintomakeitbig

Are the catchy words as bad as the selfie freaks though?
#lookintomyeyes

Attachments

• IMG956931.jpg
    IMG956931.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 12
Don't forget to oversaturate your HDR photos before posting to insta.

#1 "running" anything??
#2 "goat" for pronghorn
#3 "It don't get no better than this"
#4 "That's what I'm talking about"

Last fall I just put the 20Ga & my boots in the back of the 'Boo, made sure I had 6-7 shells. Left work and went to my "happy Hunting Ground". Walked around for about a hour jumped a bunny...missed. Flushed a Pheasant...missed. Picked up some walnuts. Almost back to the car and a Fox Squirrel barked. Brunswick Stew.
So there is my Kit.

Ya wanna hear about my Fla Kit? Pretty much it's a 44 Mag, a truck, rubber boots & pigs......

Insider lingo....gives the flatbillers a pretense of exclusive coolness...also a good way to get an eyeroll out of your grown kids. Best served while wearing flip flops w/colored socks.

Aspriational flip flops. You can only buy certain brands otherwise you're not #sickforit

don't even get me started on those clowns that say "Bitterroot" like "bitter-it" @mtmuley 😝 haha JK!!!

But first time andrew heard that, you left and he turns to me and goes "what was he saying?" I was like I think he said bitterroot.

"Shooter buck" is at the top of my list.
I believe they are referring to a 3x3, but not totally sure. It might be a wide 2x2.

I might lose it if I hear a rutting buck is "all swolled up" one more time.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back