Lone Peak Arms Razor TI
Helix 6 Precision 8 twist barrel
AG Composites Privateer stock
Triggertech Special trigger
Hawkins Precision Base/Rings
SWAROVSKI OPTIK Hunting Z6 2-12x50
Copper Creek Cartridge Co. 75gr ELDM ammo

1small.jpg2small.jpg3small.jpg

Actually wondered if it might be viewed as a lucky ticket if you were a Chevy big-block fan.

What about a 427 Cobra Jet Mustang? Now if there was something like a 4.27 Creedmoor, or some other cool chamber offering, that would be a sign!

Reactions: Oak
A winner will be drawn 2 weeks from tonight, whether tickets are sold out or not. Purchase tickets here.

28 Nosler
Lone Peak Arms Razor TI
McMillan Fiberglass Stocks Game Hunter Edge dipped by Utah Hydrographics
Hawkins Precision Bottom Metal, Rings and Brake
Triggertech Special Trigger
Proof Research Sendero Lite Barrel
Leupold Optics VX5HD 3-15x44

DSC_0079small.jpgDSC_0096small.jpg

I like the 28 Nosler, but since I have two 7wsm, it probably does make more sense for you to take it. My bad luck.
Haha, the way those 28 nosler’s are shooting in those pics it seems like a no brained. I am a sucker for the manbun but want have been looking at a bigger caliber. How does the 28 kick relative to a 30-06?

I recently put my name in the top hat 🎩 a couple times. I did what I could, I have seen people who had one or tickets in the draw win (never me so far) and I have seen those that can stack the deck in their favor win more times than not. But regardless we all have donated to a cause that we believe in. That’s what really matters, keeping or adding more sheep 🐏 to those beautiful mountains 🏔.
Since I have a .270 Win and a heavier Savage M110 Long Range Hunter in .300 WSM I was thinking 🤔 if I was ever blessed enough that I would go with something in the .284 caliber class like the 28 Nosler, 280 AI, 7mm RM, 7mm STW or Wby Mag, etc.., preferably in a lightweight mountain rifle set up since my two rifles are on the average to heavy side. Not sure but fun to think about. Thanks for the opportunity.

Reactions: Oak
I've got a 28 Nosler, 300 WSM, and 300Win Mag. I need something better suited for antelope sized game and getting my young sons used to shooting a rifle when the time comes...appreciate suggestions from you guys when my ticket is drawn ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back