Build your own!

That 6.5 creddmor is broken! I didnt think it was possible for them to leave that much cardboard between shots???:ROFLMAO:

Man these rifles are gorgeous, and can SHOOT! I hope someone on here wins and shares pics of whatever they decide on!!!

Nearly 2/3 of the tickets are gone. Thanks to all of the familiar names I've seen.

.300 Win. Mag.
Gunwerks GRB action
AG Composites Visigoth
Bartlein Barrels, Inc 1-10 #3
Hawkins Precision Bottom Metal, Muzzle Brake, and 35mm Rings
Triggertech special trigger
Leupold Optics Mark 5 5-25x56

1small.jpg2small.jpg3small.jpg

Does anyone else reading this thread feel like every time Oak posts those pictures, they need one of those rifles a little more? Hopefully one of us from HT can win it and tell the story of the whole process and then post the hunts it goes on. Selfishly hoping it is me but I would settle for someone on HT.

Coiffure questions aside someone is gonna get an awesome rifle.

+

You are helping protect sheep in the Weminuche, pretty awesome 2 for 1 if you ask me.

Does anyone else reading this thread feel like every time Oak posts those pictures, they need one of those rifles a little more? Hopefully one of us from HT can win it and tell the story of the whole process and then post the hunts it goes on. Selfishly hoping it is me but I would settle for someone on HT.

Yes!! I assumed the tickets were long gone by now. I may have to grab another one to help the cause.

Reactions: Oak
Here is a sneak peek for you guys of the rifle I will be running this fall that I just finished painting, Battle Worn Desert Sand.
Still have to do load development but the 3 shot group is rounds 11/12/13 out of the barrel during break in. With some different powders I expect 2900+ with the 153s and 3000 with 140s. Haven't weighed it all together but should be right around 6.75 lbs with a VX6 on it.

6.5 SAUM
Lone Peak Razor TI
AG composites Privateer
Proof Research 20" 1-8
Hawkins floor and brake
Triggertech special
Talley rings
has a Leupold Vx5 right now will have a vx6
IMG_3635.jpgIMG_3542.jpgIMG_3637.jpg.

Here is a sneak peek for you guys of the rifle I will be running this fall that I just finished painting, Battle Worn Desert Sand.
Still have to do load development but the 3 shot group is rounds 11/12/13 out of the barrel during break in. With some different powders I expect 2900+ with the 153s and 3000 with 140s. Haven't weighed it all together but should be right around 6.75 lbs with a VX6 on it.

6.5 SAUM
Lone Peak Razor TI
AG composites Privateer
Proof Research 20" 1-8
Hawkins floor and brake
Triggertech special
Talley rings
has a Leupold Vx5 right now will have a vx6
View attachment 152876View attachment 152877View attachment 152878.
Mind sharing the talley height? Guessing medium.

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back