Build your own!

Speaking of inadequate......

My google-fu is weak today. Does this fella have a website that I can't find? I have been dipping my toes into the world of a custom hunting rifle and have been snooping around looking for a builder.
I couldn’t find it either, looks like only Facebook, but it looks like it’s a public fb page because I could access it without having a Facebook account.

Speaking of inadequate......

My google-fu is weak today. Does this fella have a website that I can't find? I have been dipping my toes into the world of a custom hunting rifle and have been snooping around looking for a builder.

He said he does, but it consists of a photo on the homepage. Has been so busy building rifles from word of mouth that he hasn't put the time into the website. There are lots and lots of rifles on his Facebook page, and he would be happy to talk with anyone. Or you could send him a message here. He's tagged in the OP.
plainsprecisionfirearms at hotmail dot com
970 458 5889

What are you planning on getting made?
Well, I'm growing out my hair before I order........

Thanks for posting this, great cause worth funding. Just purchased tickets!

Reactions: Oak
Its been awhile since I have been on but wanted to jump on with the raffle going on and say hi and let you guys know a little about Plains Precision. This is a great cause and after I drew my first bighorn tag last year and spent almost 30 days scouting and hunting I wanted to see more sheep on the mountain. Oak and I have talked over the years and I wanted to do something to help out so we put together the raffle.

I do have a website http://plainsprecisionfirearms.com it is currently under construction trying to get it finished up. I started Plains Precision in 2017 and from the first build have ran strictly off word of mouth and repeat customers. Last year was almost entirely repeat customers. Every rifle is custom built for the specific customer and the needs to make it the perfect shooting system for them. I break in the barrel on every rifle to make sure it will perform to my expectations with no headaches for the customer. Every rifle is proven before it leaves and a lot of my customers have load development and data done as well. Don't want to make this a long post but just wanted to introduce myself to you guys. Appreciate everyone buying tickets and supporting a great cause and the winner will get an amazing rifle. If you have any questions shoot me a message. Thanks Van

Van, can the winner choose the components and chambering of their choice? Thanks, mtmuley

While I have no intention of actually winning, I was happy to give the money, as I have done in the past for similar organizations.

I intend to get a new rifle either way, and appreciate that you are doing this and that you checked in!

P.S. - Your guns look amazing!

Thanks LongCut, I appreciate it, every rifle I build is the most important one for that customer and I guarantee they will be happy. If you have any questions shoot me a pm, even if I'm not building a rifle I always try to help guys get there dream built.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back