Build your own!

I have been waiting for the notification about the result from this raffle drawing, didn’t get one so I checked. Although I didn’t win (never have much luck with these things) I am happy for the one who did win and that I could help with what I could and donate to such a great cause. I had fun deliberating which .284 cartridge that I would go with. Congratulations, thanks for the opportunity and I look forward to the potential live updates.

This is a little delayed but I met with the winner and we went through some build options. She decided to go with a 6.5 PRC and we are getting the parts all lined out now. Will update as it goes. Thanks to everyone that bought tickets and supported such a great cause.

This is a little delayed but I met with the winner and we went through some build options. She decided to go with a 6.5 PRC and we are getting the parts all lined out now. Will update as it goes. Thanks to everyone that bought tickets and supported such a great cause.
Excellent to see an update. That would have been one of my top five choices including a few 7/.284s like 28 Nosler, 280 AI, 7mm-08.
I look forward to seeing the future updates with pictures. You are welcome, definitely for a great cause

Parts are starting to show up for the raffle winners rifle. Here is a list of the parts that she chose to use for this build. She decided to go all out with this rifle.

6.5 PRC
Lone Peak Razor TI mid length left hand
Helix 6 barrel
AG Composites Privateer stock
Triggetertech trigger
Hawkins Precision bottom metal and brake
Talley base/rings
Swarovski z5 3.5-18x44 scope

Still waiting on a few parts, but as soon as they come in we will start the build.

The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Raffle rifle is complete. It ended up taking a little longer than planned waiting on some parts but it turned out beautiful and shoots lights out. Here is a few pictures with 100 and 700 yard group. Again want to thank everyone that bought tickets and supported RMBS. I was honored to be a part of this raffle and help out with raising money for a worthy cause. You can see the complete post on FB at our page or RMBSs page.

DSC_0873.jpgDSC_0891.jpgIMG_4479.JPGDSC_0950.jpg

I mean those 700 yarders were off hand right? cause if they were off the bipod I would expect them to be touching too
:ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back