PEAX Equipment

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 experience, opinions?

Arcola

Anyone that can chime in with their experience and opinions on this scope? I'm looking for a light(ish) scope. 10x is at the lower end of my preference but additional mag adds weight quickly. I'm a long time Leupold fan and have considered the Mark V, but I'm losing faith in Leupold after losing zero on a VX3i and a VX-5HD (different rifles).

The NXS 2.5-10 is an awesome little scope. The SHV 3-10 is another good option that’s a little less expensive also.

Good scope of youre ok with second focal plane. 10x is more than enough to shoot several hundred yards.

If you're okay with first focal plane, lighter weight, mil/mil, the swfa 3-9 HD is another really good option that can be had significantly cheaper. I sold all my NF and Swaro scopes and switched to swfa. Haven't regretted that decision once.

Good scope of youre ok with second focal plane. 10x is more than enough to shoot several hundred yards.

If you're okay with first focal plane, lighter weight, mil/mil, the swfa 3-9 HD is another really good option that can be had significantly cheaper. I sold all my NF and Swaro scopes and switched to swfa. Haven't regretted that decision once.
Second focal plane and moa are my preferences. I'll have to check out swfa though.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back