Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56 Illuminated FireDot Duplex Scope

timcaiello

New in box, Leupold VX-5HD 3-15x56 Illuminated FireDot Duplex Scope. Bought for a long range hunting rifle build, but decided to go in another direction. Scope was never mounted on any gun, has all original packaging, excepting the plastic shrink wrap on the outside of the box. (The picture with the rifle is purely representative of size.) This is scope is one of the best reviewed lightweight hunting scopes on the market. This scope is $1400 new (plus ~$100 tax in my state), looking to sell for $1200 since the box was opened, but will entertain reasonable offers. My loss is your gain. I'll cover shipping. This is obviously an expensive product to buy sight unseen from a stranger online, so I'm happy to Facetime/skype/Zoom with anyone who is interested and open the box and show you the scope. Feel free to private message me any questions no suitable for the threat. First come first served.

Here's the Leupold product page. https://www.leupold.com/vx-5hd-3-15x56-cds-zl2-side-focus-metric-illum-firedot-4-fine-riflescope

Features
  • Recoil dispersion adds long-lasting utility
  • Matte finish boasts a sleek look and glare reduction
  • Rugged and lightweight construction with a scratch-resistant, waterproof and fog-proof design
  • Twilight Max Light Management System reduces glare for extended viewing in low-light settings
  • Guard-ion lens coating offers a clear image
  • Fast-Focus eyepiece quickly brings the Illuminated FireDot Duplex reticle into focus upon magnification adjustment
  • Rear focal plane reticles offer a minimal profile for reduced target coverage
  • ZeroLock system reduces accidental dial movement
  • Custom Dial System™ delivers accuracy with consideration to range and elevation
  • Side-focus parallax adjustment
  • Motion Sensor Technology extends battery life
Specifications
  • Mounting length (in.): 5.32
  • Eye relief (in.): 3.7 - 3.8
  • Field of view (ft.): 38.3 - 7.7
  • Fog proof: Yes
  • Product length (in.): 13.58
  • Reticle: Illuminated FireDot Duplex
  • Exit pupil (mm): 3.7
  • Finish: Matte
  • Water resistance: Waterproof