Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

New Mexico Pronghorn - ACT III

Geez! 9:00pm and I have a performance tonight? What gives?
By the way, Fin, Bugler and camera studs, the homemade ice cream tasted pretty good. I know you are tired and beat, but get it done. After all, you have us all hooked on, just saying.....
Waiting.... and waiting. Living through you vicariously.

Not sure Bugler has the desire to post after a day in that hot blind. He may have a different way to spice up the days events. Summary is that we still have one more day to fill Buglers tag. Hopefully he haas more encounters in the 13.5 hours of blind sittting tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of updates but the battery on my cell died in the afternoon. Like Randy said it was a long boring wait. After Randy found the buck (sticks) I stalked the previous night, I decided this morning will be spent seeing if we can get close to him.

I think I will have this morning to hunt and then the rest of the day will be spent doing tv stuff. Wish me luck as I'm going to need it.

Been out of coverage most of the day. Bugler decided no blinds this morning. Tried some stalks, but to no avail. On the search for a bedded lone buck at this time.

We had a couple of stupid bucks this morning that was begging to be shot. I chose to pass on them for now hoping for another chance at Sticks.

We came back to break camp since ChuPac is leaving tonight. We just beat a huge rain storm and we are in the truck hoping we can get out of it. After it clears we have damn interviews to do. ;( not sure ill get out again if this rain doesnt stop.

Nasty rain storm. Not complaining as the animals really need it.
IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back