New Mexico Pronghorn - ACT III

You know that feeling you get when someone asks you to hold something and you never see them again? Sounds as though congrats are in order...Again!

I've seen him not eat or sleep for 4 days straight while hunting.......... My guess is he got one, then stopped in Vegas and got arrested on his way home. He didn't call for bail money yet, I'm sure it's forth coming.

With 12k hits on this thread, he knows we're watching ;)

Sorry for making everyone wait but I'll make the first line short and sweet to make sure and not lead anyone on. I came home emply handed. Hunted from first light to last light and then made the 17 hour drive back home to Nampa. Made only one, one hour stop at a rest area for some interuppted sleep. I was determined to make it back in time to help coach my sons football team. We had a scrimmage on the BSU Blue on Saturday and I was not about to miss that. So for the last few days I have been catching up on sleep, family and cleaning up my junk. I have uploaded some pics of the trip and will upload them a little later tonight.

Fowladdict1 our kids each had a football game down at BSU last saterday, that is way we were down there.

Dang that was a bunch of people saturday. If I had to be around that many folks every day, I'm not sure I'd make it.

Sorry guys my computer is on the fritz no story just pics.

Here is Sticks on my last day.
P1220747.jpg

On my second stalk he picked up a buddy. I was 150 yards out.
P1230057.jpg

Another stalk and again closed the distance to 150 yards. The first stalk was busted by cows the second by does.
P1230048.jpg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back