New Mexico Pronghorn - ACT III

Well after interviews we were left with about 2 hours to search for sticks. We couldn't turn him up so we went to look for a really cool looking wide buck down on the flats. We found him but he wanted nothing to do with us. He never let us get out of the truck. I did make one last stalk on a real nice buck but only got to 200 yards and he was off.

ChuPac and the camera guy just left so I'm on my own for tomorrow. I decided to drive up and camp next to sticks home. He will be my intended target in the morning.

Weather is again nasty with lightning and thunder booming all around me. I hope I can get a little break from the weather to be able to chase them tomorrow. I'll update when I can.

Thanks for the great hunt, Bugler. Sticks has spent his last night in the plains of NM. Tomorrow, he will get a victory ride all the way home to Idaho.

Good luck. Looking forward to getting the pics tomorrow.

Is Bryce Lost? Or his last stalk a very long one? I hope for the latter. Actually he's probably teasing us with a monster in the truck on the way to Idaho.

when I read this
" Thanks for the great hunt, Bugler. Sticks has spent his last night in the plains of NM. Tomorrow, he will get a victory ride all the way home to Idaho.

Good luck. Looking forward to getting the pics tomorrow."

I figured that by now we would all be drooling over pictures of yet another stud pronghorn stuck by Bugler. I've refreshed enough times to wear out my f5 button.

Great reading this even though I got the story on the phone. Congrats Randy and good luck in AZ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back