Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

NCAA bracket??

Too bad I didn't enter a pool somewhere. I got 12 out of the 16 thursday games right. Even got the Georgia state game right! Iowa state messed me up pretty bad though.

Getting 1 of the 2 major upsets right is still pretty good so far.

.......and the evil committe gets what they wanted to see.....KU vs WSU on Sunday. Guaranteed to have at least a third of Kansas hearbroken. (Wildcat fans most likely to be pulling for WSU to knock off the despised jayhawks.

Ended up with 25 out of 32 games right on my bracket. The one thay really hurt me is Iowa state, had them going to the sweet 16.

It's not really about how many first round games you get right - it's about how many potential points you can still reach. I got 24/32 right but my South bracket is hemorrhaging points because my Final Four pick lost Thursday. My potential points there and in the West bracket are severely limited. Unless more major upsets occur in those regions - i.e. a 5 seed or lower winning that region - I'll just keep falling behind people whose Final Four pick is still alive and winning. As long as Arizona loses soon, I'll still be happy.

I went from completely out of it the first day, to upper middle pack 2nd day, Still have Final 4, Baylor and SMU hurt big time. SMU got screwed, More sorry for Larry Brown than myself. Expect to win initially, but then " Please do not let my be last!"

Enjoy the hell out of it

It's not really about how many first round games you get right - it's about how many potential points you can still reach. I got 24/32 right but my South bracket is hemorrhaging points because my Final Four pick lost Thursday. My potential points there and in the West bracket are severely limited. Unless more major upsets occur in those regions - i.e. a 5 seed or lower winning that region - I'll just keep falling behind people whose Final Four pick is still alive and winning. As long as Arizona loses soon, I'll still be happy.

I agree. If I go 30/32 in the first 2 rounds but my championship 2 lose, I will end up hosed. Meanwhile, if you go 4/32 and your final 4 is intact, you will cream me in the final analysis.

(The first and not last??) Number 1 seed falls.

Studio commentator, Mateen Cleeves, on the upset: "it ain't fun when the rabbit got a gun."

There goes my bracket... What special sauce was in Wichita's cheerios? Damn, they kicked the snot outta Kansas... I had Kansas upsetting everyone and taking the entire bracket. I guess 1993 came back to haunt them. Good on Wichita - they really put Kansas in their place.

WVU vs UK

These fools don't know what to do with themselves around here. UK is actually closer to the capitol than Mo-Town. Lots of UK fans here.

That didn't work out too well.

Oh well. At least little football team should have a better year next year. Go Pokes!!!

No, it did not, more of a sentimental pick but oh well. Got the shockers right which helped...3 of my final 4 still alive. Virginia's early exit hurt me more than anything else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back