NCAA bracket??

ON WISCONSIN, the biggest test comes up next, Notre Dame showed KU is beatable, if they can beat KU, the National Championship should be an easier game! not that any game at this point is easy.

Notre Dame should have won last week and last night the Badgers were able to pay them back for last year! It should be a great game Monday night and although I live in a Big Ten state I have to go with my favorite team and coach that beat up on the Spartans last night.

Maybe doubling WVU's points wasn't a good thing for Kentuck. Hat's off to Wisconsin, they wanted it and executed when it counted. Monday should be a good game.

I bet my brother Kentucky against the field, I lost, Would do it again. Kentucky is the best team; just not the best team that night!, Wisconsin was the best team that night!

I love Coach K and will take Duke in the final. Apprehensive since Wisconsin nullified Kentucky's 2 big men. Coach K has the answer!

My Mom is pissed at me now. She's from Kentucky and because "I" didn't pick them, they lost. Typical Mom logic.

Congrats Gunner!

I haven't followed anyone's bracket so I was clueless who would win!

I like how were in the hunt initially, then fell back, and came in with a rush at the end.

Good win!

Hats off to Duke. I was hoping for a team from the West to take it all. One thing I noticed during the tournament is that coach K's players seem to actually like him.
Many of the other coaches seem like real a**holes.

Hats off to Duke. I was hoping for a team from the West to take it all. One thing I noticed during the tournament is that coach K's players seem to actually like him.
Many of the other coaches seem like real a**holes.

Having had the pleasure to meet Coach K in person, its easy to see why his players like him. I'm not a fan of the 'one and done' era of college basketball but it is good to see guys like Coach K doing things the right way. Congrats to Duke.

Congrats to Duke. I did not have a dog in the fight that was the Championship game. I think the refs tried to be fair but they missed an important call when the Duke player stepped over the line as moved along the baseline under the basket prior to being fouled. Actual error on the play where the ball last touched the Duke player's finger tip before landing out of bounds even though the play was reviewed in slo-mo. Tennis has a system to alert when a potential served "net" ball and perhaps basketball can adapt a system so alerts when a player touches out of bounds during live play. Play would not stop but the ref would get notice in case involves the player possessing the ball.

Thanks guys. Needless to say, I have been a Duke fan forever and learned a long time ago to never bet against a ACC team. Gotta say though, I was really sweating it there in the last couple of rounds. All in all, there were a lot of really good games, which is why I watch anyway. I,m done with TV sports till 2016 March Madness. See y'all then, when my bracket dives uncontrollably in round 2 !

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back