Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

NCAA bracket??

I'm pretty sure I wound up dead last, last year. I've got a feeling I'm going to do just as good or better this year!

The toughest part about the bracket each year is remembering my Yahoo login information that I haven't used for a year.

The toughest part about the bracket each year is remembering my Yahoo login information that I haven't used for a year.

I gave up and created a new account. That was 3 hours ago and I already forgot it.

Good grief. Iowa State is already done and so is my bracket. Thought I was sharp to pick them as a Final Four darkhorse. The horse doesn't get any darker than losing in the first round.

Good grief. Iowa State is already done and so is my bracket. Thought I was sharp to pick them as a Final Four darkhorse. The horse doesn't get any darker than losing in the first round.

Heh, ya, that is a horse that never left the gate.

I can't believe I got that pick right. I have saw UAB a few times and thought they might stand a chance for the upset, but man that was fortunate.

Stupid Big 12.
1/3 after first three games, elite eight now for me at best elite 7.

Probably the most intense 1st round night I've seen. Several real nail biters and 1-2 pt games !

But, alas tomorrow is another day and 16 more games...............we'll see.

Too bad I didn't enter a pool somewhere. I got 12 out of the 16 thursday games right. Even got the Georgia state game right! Iowa state messed me up pretty bad though.

12 for 16 would have had you in a 11 way tie for 18th place. There are some really tight games and some tough brackets this year. It's going to be nip & tuck for a ways to go.

Baylor, SMU, & Texas beds were definitely shat. What's up with Rick Barnes?...dude's teams are perennial underachievers.

We have one of those in Stillwater as well. Great talent but can't ever put it together at then end of the season. Watching all the power conference programs with all their advantages get beat up by mid majors is pretty funny.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back