MT Ram

There were 2 different one horned goats where I was hunting the peaks for my goat last year.
There’s a couple one horns that are big old goats. There’s one at the head of bear basin is probably going to be lucky to survive the winter. He was on the trail on the Spanish side a month ago and looks terrible. But my better half told me yesterday I look like I have cancer, so maybe that’s a compliment?

It's sure nice to see how much justice this tag is being done. I have no doubts you're getting an immeasurably larger amount of memories and experiences out of this then if you had simply shown up in November and plugged one from the trailhead. Those rams should be very worried. Thanks for sharing and good luck. I'll put in a good word if you do get fired and need a job- we earn comp time ;)

There’s a couple one horns that are big old goats. There’s one at the head of bear basin is probably going to be lucky to survive the winter. He was on the trail on the Spanish side a month ago and looks terrible. But my better half told me yesterday I look like I have cancer, so maybe that’s a compliment?
He was in bear basin last year. Always saw him on the west side. Saw him almost every trip in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back