Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Ram

Sheep are winning. I’m really good at packing and unpacking backpacks, setting up and taking down small tents, & hiking on steep hills with bad footing and not seeing much action. It’s been 53 days looking - 23 nights sleeping on the ground.
I was wondering how this was going. I looked at some sheep last weekend, then took a nap in the sun on the side of the mountain. Sheep hunting is fun. Good luck! I'm sure it will all come together soon. Remember the "sockeye" no need to move around too much let them come to you.

Haven't checked this in a while- seems it went off the rails and got moderated.

Seeing any sheep at all, or just failing to get shots?

C0D1F66A-1C35-4AFE-872A-1C0CF3E46A5C.jpegBeen in since Wednesday. Have reception here and finished glassing again seeing zilch. Probably pulling all my camps out next weekend. There was a beautiful ram in here but I suspect he’s headed to the highway or working his way there. Passed this one last night at 180 yards. I won’t regret. I have had only had 2 legit chances with rifle and the other was a half curl. Today is day 57.

View attachment 195560Been in since Wednesday. Have reception here and finished glassing again seeing zilch. Probably pulling all my camps out next weekend. There was a beautiful ram in here but I suspect he’s headed to the highway or working his way there. Passed this one last night at 180 yards. I won’t regret. I have had only had 2 legit chances with rifle and the other was a half curl. Today is day 57.
How many days left?

View attachment 195560Been in since Wednesday. Have reception here and finished glassing again seeing zilch. Probably pulling all my camps out next weekend. There was a beautiful ram in here but I suspect he’s headed to the highway or working his way there. Passed this one last night at 180 yards. I won’t regret. I have had only had 2 legit chances with rifle and the other was a half curl. Today is day 57.
You need to hone your story telling skillz. The guys here are trying to help. Something to the effect of the yoga girl lured you into a nudist colony...add a link to your Sitka gear for sale on ebay to add credibility. Just please be sure to use those well placed black dots on the eventual pic of you and your ram. You got this.

Back