MT Ram

Nope, he would of posted pics if it was a dude. He is a equal opportunity poster, have you never clicked on his links?
One time I was driving a farm road near the river, rounded a bend in the road and standing on a gravel bar less that 100 yards away was an over the hill bald dude with a scraggly gray beard and an over sized beer gut. Only thing he was wearing was a pair of sandals. That is a sight you can not forget but wish you could. Were is Tommy Lee Jones in a back suit when you need him. No way I was taking a picture and I am betting even Greenhorn would have been saving film too.

As a lady, it's pretty disappointing to see nude pics of other women enjoying the outdoors, that men took without their knowledge. ..posted on the internet. Maybe that's just me?
If the lady was using the restroom, changing clothes or doing anything “normal” and you took a pic I think that would definitely be creepy and across the line.
Even if she was in a bikini it would be pretty creepy to take her pic.
but if you’re bare assed naked doing yoga on public land...
I just can’t imagine doing something that odd and then being like “boys club” when someone took my picture. 🤷‍♂️

Ps if anyone ever sees my grizzly bear hair covered ass nakedly splashing in a creek feel free to take my photo, I would find it hilarious.

Ps if anyone ever sees my grizzly bear hair covered ass nakedly splashing in a creek feel free to take my photo, I would find it hilarious.

I am thinking that this thread has fallen to the back of the pack when it comes to winning a Hunting Wife Talkie Award. Greenhorn needs to knock over a big old ram and get this back on track.

I am thinking that this thread has fallen to the back of the pack when it comes to winning a Hunting Wife Talkie Award. Greenhorn needs to knock over a big old ram and get this back on track.
Talkie or no, I have no doubt the conclusion of this one will not disappoint.

But automatic red card if @DouglasR ‘s butt makes an appearance 😳

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back