MT Ram

Mr Beanbag looks like a solid ram. I've watched a rams kick another in their beans before, pretty funny. I think they do it to start a fight.

I'm at 45 different days out in the unit looking for sheep and 16 nights in a tent so far. Will share details/photos later and hope I can assist others with permits this year if I happen to have luck earlier in the season. I saw an attractive young woman hike into the cliffs 1/2 mile from a trail and many miles from a trailhead. Just as I thought she might be going to leap from a cliff to take her life, she stripped off naked and did yoga, smoked a bong, and slept up there with no tent. Saw her get up the next AM and hiked out. I have video through my spotter, but I know how Randy wouldn't like such things on his site. One of the weirder and more entertaining things I've seen while out this summer.

I'm at 45 different days out in the unit looking for sheep and 16 nights in a tent so far. Will share details/photos later and hope I can assist others with permits this year if I happen to have luck earlier in the season. I saw an attractive young woman hike into the cliffs 1/2 mile from a trail and many miles from a trailhead. Just as I thought she might be going to leap from a cliff to take her life, she stripped off naked and did yoga, smoked a bong, and slept up there with no tent. Saw her get up the next AM and hiked out. I have video through my spotter, but I know how Randy wouldn't like such things on his site. One of the weirder and more entertaining things I've seen while out this summer.
That experience was worth the price of admission 😂

Pics or it didn’t happen. 😂

#Keepitpublic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back