Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Most Awesome 3.5 Minute Sheep Hunt Video...Ever

Some of us are allowed to live a dream.....

To be able to share that dream with others is AWESOME!!!

Very cool. I need to find an outfitter and get a sheep hunt booked. Thanks for the link Ovis.

Nice work Ovis! Now I have a sheep chubby again! The quote at the end fits very well.

It's too early to start counting, but I only have 9 more months until my white sheep hunt. I've already booked my flight into Anchorage...

I briefly spoke with the guide a month ago.....his one dall sheep hunter this year was a bust. Lack of physical ability/preparation... After the Holiday porkfest I need to hit it hard!

Very nice Orvis>

As usual footage from the great land leaves you speechless and in awe. I am going out on my first spring sheep hunt in Unit 23 this winter/spring. We are allowed a sheep a year up here but only 20 are allowed each year. I will be doing mine from my snow machine. It will be a week trip and about 250 miles on my Ski Doo.

I missed out 2 years ago as the season closed ( 20 animals taken) 2 days before we were headed out. You gota love this stuff!

Walt
Northwest Alaska Back Country Rentals
Your best bet in rafts, canoes and camp rentals
Kotzebue, Alaska
www.northwestalaska.com

Jim...... I'm a man of alot of Babbling. But I'm going to just post that I almost cried watching that video clip. I still have tingles in my back. I know the feeling of going up in those planes and watching them leave. The nights at camp and the feeling you have flying home after a hunt like that. Congrats to you and Truely, thank you for posting that clip.

Fetching BEST, bar non amigo !!!! AWESOME !!!!

I'm going all the way with this one...taking it to the Sundance Film Festival. :D

Thanks for all the comments guys, both here and youtube. I wonder what the wife would think of me upgrading the video cam? The new dSLR is nice, but why stop there?

Is that a donkey punch video? Sweet. I'd share some, but it's probably going to be on TV and I don't own the footage. Donkey punchers are cool. I do have some amature donkey punching footage.

Excellent! That really puts the nail in my coffin on wanting to go sheep hunting.

GH

Lemme guess...Easton's?? Let us all know when it'll air. What critter will we be hunting? Moose?

PS...Donkey Punchers are cool.

Just for Clarity, the videoing wasn't all that good. Not trying to take away from that.... The shot, blurry and jumpy, etc. But, it was still great putting it all together. The plane ride, video from the air, having you look away from the camera, and then back at it after the shot...... Really good. Anyone ever hunt AK in a float plane or one with tundra tires can relate. Brings back alot of great memories. the song fit it well too. Anyways, it's a clip to remember for sure !!!

Greeny, when is yur Moose footage airing ?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back