Caribou Gear

March Madness - 2013

Shockers win!! Doug Gottlieb best sidekick/color announcer this day. More brackets crumbling......

Here's what we know about Gonzaga:
-- Only top 25 win was a 1-pt victory over #17 Okla St
-- Went 1-2 vs teams ranked in the top 25 this year
-- Almost became the first 1-seed to lose to the 16-seed
-- Got beaten by 9-seed Wichita St in the 2nd round

Someone tell me how they are not the worst #1 seed ever. And someone tell me why I picked them in my Final Four.

I stilll have 3 fighting toward the Final 4. Time to dig out the un-holy black candles, chant Ahhuuummm repeatedly, smear the blood of a virgin cockroach across my left a$$ cheek, and drink nothing but 100 % prune juice extract & vodka.

Since it is going to be Louisville/Indiana in the final, I am going to win!!! Unless Kansas makes the final four-then MTMILLER will squeeze me out!

Side note....Idahobugler's bracket has Indiana winning the championship over Ohio State, but, his bracket has Ohio State scoring 50 while Indiana scores 46???

The 'What If' feature is nice to try to figure out permutations. I still have a chance to win it all - all 4 of my Final Four are still in - but I need a lot to go exactly right for me to do it.

The 'What If' feature is nice to try to figure out permutations. I still have a chance to win it all - all 4 of my Final Four are still in - but I need a lot to go exactly right for me to do it.

+1. need the big ten to keep rolling.

Since it is going to be Louisville/Indiana in the final, I am going to win!!! Unless Kansas makes the final four-then MTMILLER will squeeze me out!

Side note....Idahobugler's bracket has Indiana winning the championship over Ohio State, but, his bracket has Ohio State scoring 50 while Indiana scores 46???

Oopps. I guess I should read before I enter my scores. The way I picked in the first two rounds I don't deserve to win anything.

And exactly what selection committee members thought Oregon was a #12????....uhhhh....nevermind, probably same ones who thought Zags were a #1.....
I suppose we all know Ohio St is out except for bad call....and Marquette is luckiest team since Valvano's NC St team....

Thank you Miami for laying a big fat steaming egg on my bracket tonight. If Syracuse blows this day and a half lead on Indiana i may drag my TV out into the front yard and pattern my turkey gun on it!

Back