March Madness 2024 - Hunt Talk Group

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, I'm gonna be on the road a lot, so I figured I would get this set up for the 2024 March Madness.

The Group is Hunt Talk 2024. Only one entry per member.

I'll come up with some items for prizes.

Well, by some twist of luck I just caught a belated leprechaun and he bartered with me to keep his gold. I have a perfect bracket! Well… technically don’t we all! Go Zags!!!

Shockingly very Big 12 heavy results. The tourney challenge will have me rooting for teams that I “don’t care for” (I taught my kids when they were young that there were two things they could hate…..to disobey, and Satan)

Oh, I’ve taught my kids to hate more then that! Dallas Cowboys, Kentucky Wildcats, Duke Blue Devils, Saint Mary’s Gaels (really? A strong breeze?), and Montana State Bobcats… Now my son wants to go to MSU to become an engineer… that som B! 😂 I stand by the first 4!

Oh, I’ve taught my kids to hate more then that! Dallas Cowboys, Kentucky Wildcats, Duke Blue Devils, Saint Mary’s Gaels (really? A strong breeze?), and Montana State Bobcats… Now my son wants to go to MSU to become an engineer… that som B! 😂 I stand by the first 4!
Sounds like he’s got it figured out already! Go Cats!

Two ways to pick a bracket who you want to win or who should win I guess then there is that gut feeling

Two ways to pick a bracket who you want to win or who should win I guess then there is that gut feeling
I love doing this when people who dont follow basketball at all somehow make better picks and/or win. Fond memories of uninterested girlfriends or office peo0le winning who were talked into participating.

In an effort to win i became less interested and watched 3 total games this year.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out. Is this separate from the bracket I did for the group that @jabber set up? I’d hate to use the same bracket in two different groups and get last place in both of them.

Can someone help me out. Is this separate from the bracket I did for the group that @jabber set up? I’d hate to use the same bracket in two different groups and get last place in both of them.
Yes, this is the Official Hunt Talk March Madness group that @Big Fin set up. The group I did is one that has been ran for a few years now. unofficial you might say.

I'm in. Finishing in the middle of the pack would be a victory for me. I followed my Beavers this year, but my attention fizzled with their record.

QQ

Any prizes for last place? :rolleyes: Don't watch basketball and don't follow the madness but I figured why not give it a shot.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back