Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

March Madness - 2013

Yep, Devils are in the Not Interesting Tournament. Playing @ Baylor (a bad matchup for ASU) tonight in front of 341 interested fans.

I don't remember your interest in ASU being so high during football season. Guess you musta been busy thinking about the great coach Rich Fraud.:rolleyes:

I didn't get a bracket set up but I figure my odds of winning are about the same as if I had.

LaSalle - Ouch! What is this world coming to? Haha!

So far Harvard's smackdown hurt my bracket the most.

I bet Kansas State now wishes they never came back. It has to be heartbreaking to come back from 18 and still lose. La Salle has some shooters!

Coach Webber (K State) has some 'splainin to do.

To get back on top, and then let the foot off the gas peddle,...... frittering away time dribbling at the top of the key................not going back inside where they had the best chance of scoring........................ooooooooooohhhhh man does my bracket take a hit.

I'm only down 3 points from the leaders. Just a 2 game turn this round and I'm back with the Big Boys ! (Yeah Right !!!)

Ohhh this will throw some brackets wayyyyy off course if it continues -

#2 ranked Georgetown 33 vs #15 ranked FGCU 50 12:50 left... Still time though, WOW!

Did someone spike the top tiered teams sideline drinks? WOW!

Down goes Georgetowm....Down goes Georgetown

My bracket is destroyed! I generally don't have much of a chance when it comes to brackets but now that G-Town got smacked I could have left the dang thing blank and done just as well. :W:

Too bad guys! So sorry I didn't get into it. I would have been 199th had I filled it out. This year is going to cost some people in Vegas money.

Rats, I had Georgetown in the final with Gonzaga. We'll see how Gonzaga does today. Go Bulldogs!
Talk about upsets, anything can happen this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back