Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

I upset a feminist

I too, had to look up the '51 Manta Ray and was glad I did. :LOL:
I also had to look it up and then after looking up the Edsel ( her second post ) it took me awhile to figure out the "connection " between the two cars.

It is hard sometimes to see my grandparents --young--but they were.

My grandmother was telling us girls how good looking the Marlboro man was------who ????

April glad to read you’re feeling chipper enough to pick a fight. In addition to guns boats and light air craft, inanimate objects that routinely kill men up here, if you don’t treat them right. I also refer to nice fly rods with a feminine pro-noun.

How brazen of that woman to assume the car identified as something other than a she/her!!

Imagine being so unhappy in your life you have to go around and interject your $.02 in other peoples conversations about gender identity. Now imagine being so dumb you get upset when someone doesn't take it heart. Painful I know, but they walk amongst us.

It is still amazing to me how many places only offer male/female in the "gender" section.
And they breed!

Is that a biden quote?
Dunno,but I was gonna post a phrase,but I effing forgot what it was.
Don't think for a moment I'm old and soft like some....bub.

"Disgression is the better part of valor",whatever the Fugg that means..........Sir! CPO Jackson,1972 after a particularly expressive ,but successful mission.

I do really need to know how the f word works as an adverb.

Edit, I got it. It works as an adverb when it is enhancing an adjective. As in "this thread is f'n funny," where it's an adverb enhancing "funny."

My 20 year old daughter named her '87 bronco Martha. I don't think it's generational at all. Cancel culture is in high gear, going no where good.

*WARNING*
One night while Mom was gone , two of my daughters and I had a robust discussion about the variety of ways one can use the F word. We came up with verb, adjective, adverb, and pronoun. Any others we’re missing?

*WARNING LANGUAGE*

My old muscle cars have been a she
finishing a 67 R/T coronet now and say things like shes almost ready to rock
my Ram is an it, its dirty, its a work horse

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back