I upset a feminist

Randi, can't say as I blame you for slugging that chick but there are ways to physically hurt people without punching them. Girls are encouraged now to take up HS wrestling. Good place to learn some "defensive" moves that can be mighty offensive.

I think it was just a reaction on my part and was not thinking "I want to physically hurt her" .

A funny follow up is when I got home my grandmother and mother were all about turning the other cheek, walking away, being the better person, but when I got to the barn, the only thing my father said was " I am proud of you" :)
:LOL:"If you're going to fall for a woman son. Make sure she has BALLS." - Nathan Fillian as Sergeant Buck.

This is why @Randi has had to put up with my attempts to introduce her to my son.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My granddaughter is the only middle school girl on the football team. She makes us proud, even though she looks more like a model than a tackle.
A friend suggested that Papa D (that's me) should be her tackling dummy! :D
Good for her ! :love:

o.k. guys I am out, I have derailed this thread enough. It wasn't a total derailment however , I didn't mention music, muscle cars, or bears

There are always those who will ‘backhand’ you for what you say, but will then take offense at your ‘comeback’ ! The acceptance of PC in today’s world is why we are where we’re at.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back