I upset a feminist

I refer to a lot of things as “she”. Could be a gun, my boats, a car... I don’t list them as “them” “they” “tranny” or anything like that. Anything inanimate of beauty I list as “she”

One of my wife’s new friends came over to our house the other day. She ended up in my trophy room and got all butt hurt. Not at all the dead animals on the walls but because there was a stripper pole in there (long story). You woulda thought I was sex trafficking children or something! People need to lighten the hell up.
Smh.
I swear.
you guys know how I feel about this.
*exotic dancing pole!
*adult entertainment pole!

One of my wife’s new friends came over to our house the other day. She ended up in my trophy room and got all butt hurt. Not at all the dead animals on the walls but because there was a stripper pole in there (long story). You woulda thought I was sex trafficking children or something! People need to lighten the hell up.
That may be one of those moped moments. It’s fun while your on it but don’t want to be seen by any of your friends doing it. Maybe you should start a thread on “why I have “x” in my trophy room.

I'm gonna need an explanation on the stripper pole in the "trophy room".

I thought some of you fellows, especially you older fellows, might get a chuckle from this

Yesterday, two young women got very upset at me. One got within 1 foot of my face and was speaking very loudly

I was having coffee with two other old ( ancient ) women and a young fellow pulled up in a very nice 65 Mustang. I said as he walked by, "she is a beauty" He said thank you but behind us a couple of young women told me. "Do not refer to cars as SHE, as it infers that women are objects of beauty and can be owned by men.

I told her all the women I knew, as far back as my grandmother in the 1940's never felt owned and none of the men that were married to them treated them like they owned them.

She didn't expect me to contradict her and she got visibly upset, stood up and walked over to me and said " what car do you invasion as a he ?" I told her I always though of a man when I saw the 1951 Studebacker Manta Ray. She immediately was on her phone looking it up and then said in a very sarcastic manner "cute, real cute " and they left.;)

Do any of you guys still use the word "she" when referring to a car, boat, even a gun or am I officially a dinosaur ?
Always April. It's the Navy blood.
My Ford is Bessie & the Tacoma is Winnie.
My dad had a 60 Studebaker wagon named Bessie & Winnie rode around from a pup for a life in the Tacoma.
Dad would have died for a Manta Ray. He settled for a Alfa Bertone for the sport of it. Named it Rita...

Fu&$ing right bruh…..

You can use the F word as a pronoun that does not assign a gender identity. Beautiful……

One of my wife’s new friends came over to our house the other day. She ended up in my trophy room and got all butt hurt. Not at all the dead animals on the walls but because there was a stripper pole in there (long story). You woulda thought I was sex trafficking children or something! People need to lighten the hell eff up.
And an adverb (I think)....as per JLS's grammar book.

All last summer I spent working on a pole barn.Everytime I lifted a post or beam to set it I'd say come on sweetie, as I coaxed it into place....of course if it didn't go right in...you be-otch...................and it was the Dick that cut it that was the ass.

I'm gonna need an explanation on the stripper pole in the "trophy room".
Lol. Well, I have a 4 car detached garage and it has a second story so I made that the trophy room. My kid got to be 21 and him and and all his buddies and all their girlfriends started partying up there because some of his animals are up there too. One particular Friday night the kids had the brilliant idea of installing a stripper pole up there. On Friday nights us old guys get together here too. We didn’t object to the stripper pole idea. I mean yes, we could be their grandfathers but nothing wrong with it. He’s 23 now and those girls get to competing on that thing it makes for a fun evening. We just see them through the window but it has turned into quite the show a few times. My kids single friends really appreciate it being there! There always seems to be a few girls volunteering. Great group!

When the boat eases right into place on the dock,the stud slips into place,the chair leg fits perfect....it's always "Atta Girl!"

One night while Mom was gone , two of my daughters and I had a robust discussion about the variety of ways one can use the F word. We came up with verb, adjective, adverb, and pronoun. Any others we’re missing?
You can definitely use it as a noun as well, as in “look at these f-ers”. My high school football coach boldly pioneered new uses of it every day.

You can definitely use it as a noun as well, as in “look at these f-ers”. My high school football coach boldly pioneered new uses of it every day.
So actually we determined it was a pronoun when used in that context.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back