Hurt my leg today.....

Moosie

Grand poopa
.... and I'm coming down with a cold. Haven't been gettting enough sleep. Up with the kids .... Ate too much, fell down some stairs.... Feeling a little dehydrated.... Busy at work....

anything else ? :eek:

.... and I'm coming down with a cold. Haven't been gettting enough sleep. Up with the kids .... Ate too much, fell down some stairs.... Feeling a little dehydrated.... Busy at work....

anything else ? :eek:

Jose might loan ya some of his mini pads....excuse me...maxi pads.;)

wambulance.jpg

He might really need a Maxi-Pad...however, I'd venture he's priming us all for some type of announcement about his race against Bugler. Something about, "Yeah, I'd have beat Bugler but hurt my leg, blah blah blah" and now can't race to prove it...maybe next year". ;)

Someones getting warmer....... ;)

I'm gunna race though... I just might not beat him. But I would have if ALL the above things didn't happen to me all at once. Seriously !!!

26387_1335189791805_1592898151_832124_5554004_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow.... Wait a second here. I've been sick since Friday and haven't been running until today. When I ran on the treadmill I fell down and skinned my forehead. My left eye is swollen shut from the mishap. I hope it heals before race time. So if I lose to moosie it's because I couldn't see him coming.

I ran on the treadmil today and Fell off and bumped my knee. Just my left kneee, but it aches, It's going to be a tough race for me for sure....

This race sure isn't going to be a nail biter. But, it will be a thumb sucker if the trend continues.

When I ran on the treadmill I fell down and skinned my forehead. My left eye is swollen shut from the mishap. I hope it heals before race time. So if I lose to moosie it's because I couldn't see him coming.

I ran on the treadmil today and Fell off and bumped my knee. Just my left kneee, but it aches, It's going to be a tough race for me for sure....

Is there a "special" division for you two?;):D

Last edited:
Oh ya.... I pulled a hammy walking to get the mail when I got home and won't be able to go that fast Saturday. How long before they stop recording the time during the race. I heard something like 4 hours?

Right now it sounds like you two may be competing against this guy.

wheelchair.jpg

I was running outside tonight and the wind was Blowing pretty hard..... I think I got an EAR infection.

I decided to go to bed early last night to catch up on some sleep..... In the middle of the night I had a nightmare and got startled and Jumped and fell off the bed and landed on a bowling ball to my lower back. It's getting crazy hurt now. "Strange" :D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back