Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hunting around Bozeman

Flatbrimmer

I only have 2 hunting buddies. One doesn’t like to hunt as much as I do, and when he does- he always seems to kill something and doesn’t deny that it’s due to all the footwork I do before he finally comes along. 😂
The other, is still new to hunting and his wife doesn’t appreciate the time that hunting takes away from home life. Understandable, except the elk rut ain’t the longest time frame compared to all the months you spend at home anyway… I constantly ask if either would like to roll with me, and often times I’ll get no response at all, or a yes let’s go, I get packed and excited and then stood up the morning we are supposed to leave. If anyone has read @TOGIE s emotional description of a solo hunting mission, you may identify with the feelings that come with the mental and and literal ups and downs that come along with hunting in big woods by your lonesome. That’s me exactly. When there’s someone else with me, WE seem to always see more animals, we kill more animals, explore more land, stay longer, have more to laugh and joke at and just plain have more fun.
I am a billy goat and will climb anything, I don’t get hurt easy, super open minded about different perspectives. I love helping others find their first successes and enjoy putting others first. With my two hunting buddies that has bit me in the ass though, because when they get something they don’t feel they have a reason to come back to hunt with me anymore since they’re “tagged out” 😔
I like every kind of music, literally anything. believe it or not I’m really easy going - albeit sometimes a little high strung. I really don’t know what else to say, sometimes just gotta go out on a limb and ask. If anyone wants to get out and fart around the woods let me know! My spots, your spots, find new spots together?! I just need hunting friends!

Appreciate that! I’ve only ever passed through on the way to the Breaks! Anything good to hunt in between? Is it all LE for elk around there? I though there was some either sex districts between us in the snowys or something? Ever checked em out?

Find someone that wants to hunt and not shoot. When my tag is punched I hunt harder for my buddies to get them one than I do myself. A good hunting partner is about as easy to find as a good spouse good luck
You ain’t chittin

I only have 2 hunting buddies. One doesn’t like to hunt as much as I do, and when he does- he always seems to kill something and doesn’t deny that it’s due to all the footwork I do before he finally comes along. 😂
The other, is still new to hunting and his wife doesn’t appreciate the time that hunting takes away from home life. Understandable, except the elk rut ain’t the longest time frame compared to all the months you spend at home anyway… I constantly ask if either would like to roll with me, and often times I’ll get no response at all, or a yes let’s go, I get packed and excited and then stood up the morning we are supposed to leave. If anyone has read @TOGIE s emotional description of a solo hunting mission, you may identify with the feelings that come with the mental and and literal ups and downs that come along with hunting in big woods by your lonesome. That’s me exactly. When there’s someone else with me, WE seem to always see more animals, we kill more animals, explore more land, stay longer, have more to laugh and joke at and just plain have more fun.
I am a billy goat and will climb anything, I don’t get hurt easy, super open minded about different perspectives. I love helping others find their first successes and enjoy putting others first. With my two hunting buddies that has bit me in the ass though, because when they get something they don’t feel they have a reason to come back to hunt with me anymore since they’re “tagged out” 😔
I like every kind of music, literally anything. believe it or not I’m really easy going - albeit sometimes a little high strung. I really don’t know what else to say, sometimes just gotta go out on a limb and ask. If anyone wants to get out and fart around the woods let me know! My spots, your spots, find new spots together?! I just need hunting friends!
Ummmm.....I said I'd go.....if I remember correctly I said I'd go blindfolded.

Ummmm.....I said I'd go.....if I remember correctly I said I'd go blindfolded.
Yeah but you said you live further away and don’t come this way a lot didn’t you?? I’m sorry I missed you at the concert, Dave! If you don’t have my number I’ll shoot it to you in a PM

Yeah but you said you live further away and don’t come this way a lot didn’t you?? I’m sorry I missed you at the concert, Dave! If you don’t have my number I’ll shoot it to you in a PM
We were running crazy at the concert. I have vacation time, well had vacation time, career change. Now I have weekends off.

Anyone wanna go out this weekend? Again, my spot, your spot, explore new shit? Let me know!

My mother ate horse she would buy from the butcher when was living in West Germany in the early 1950s. I will not be asking her if she also ate ass. First rule of being a kid is to not ask your parent a question for which you do not want to hear each of the possible responses.

My mother ate horse she would buy from the butcher when was living in West Germany in the early 1950s. I will not be asking her if she also ate ass. First rule of being a kid is to not ask your parent a question for which you do not want to hear each of the possible responses.
Life was pretty rough for young women in Germany during the late 40’s, especially in east Germany.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back