Hurt my leg today.....

I would think that.... Bugler cmes in with Fake excuses and I have REAL ONES !!!! The nerve of him.... "Grow a Set son" !!!!

By the way, I'm gonig to be running slower becasue I'm gay. :D

I would think that.... Bugler cmes in with Fake excuses and I have REAL ONES !!!! The nerve of him.... "Grow a Set son" !!!!

By the way, I'm gonig to be running slower becasue I'm gay. :D
Excuses... WHATEVER!!!! These are legit reasons and if I lose to you I may have some others. :W::W:

I hope your backside isn't hurting to bad when you run. :eek:

I just added 15 mins to my estimated time. I drove over the top of Aldape pass today and there is Ice and Snow and melting snow waterways running down the backside of the mountain we have to contend with.

My guess is someone (Hopefully not either u or me) is gunna get hurt tomorrow on the ice.

Not going to be fun IDBugler............

25086_1337030797829_1592898151_835395_4313993_n.jpg

Not yet but getting close. We start at 12:00 today. Its going to be the hottest day we've had this year too.:rolleyes: Since we have been training in 40 degree weather this is going to be a big change. The temps are going to be in the mid 70's and they say the canyon is usually a few degree's hotter. Anyway it should be fun and I'm looking forward to it being over. All-you-can-eat for the next week and no running........

Good luck to all.

Can we expect any facebook updates throughout the race?

YAh... Bugler put the Hurt to me. I was a hurting unit. I came in about 5 mins slower then I was hoping at about 2h25m. While I was running the Front side though I seriously kept looknig for places to fall down and get hurt so I could quit :D :D But I stayed at it.

I stopped for a lot of Photo op's durring the run (go figure) and had a Geat time. I Also stopped jsut before the Summit at what they call the "TABLE OF TEMTATION" and got a mouth full of Whipcream. Good times.

Bugler says he's never doing it again... ever. But I'm already looking forward to racing him next year. He'll do it, and we'll both do better. He'll win again, but I'll be closer behind ;)

First and last race ever. I was pretty disappointed in myself and thought I could do better. But after I got to the top a pretty much had lost hope of a 2 hour time and dogged a lot of the bottom run. Not meaning I could have done better I was just that done. I have no idea why people run for fun. I can honestly say I had zero fun in the race.

I will be a spectator next year and not miss out on the beer drinking. I was in no mood for beer after the race. My stomach was turning inside and out. I think the two chocolate milks I drank right after the finish didn't help much.

I should say I had a good time running with a couple of buddies. Oscar and Von did real good and I'm glad to say both will be in better shape this year when packing out our game. :)

Oh ya I think me time was in the 2:12 range. I'll try and post some pics when we get them.

Nice job guys! I thought of you while I was in the gym working out today, even put 'Man vs. Wild' on the tube while I did cardio to really feel supportive. I imagine the fun level was much closer to Bugler's description than Moosie's, but it's still quite the accomplishment. Congrats!

So.... What the FUZZ.... I look at the Statesman pictures today and all I have is this picture (Fuzzy dude in the back with the Yellow Shirt) :

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/04/17/1158043_a1158476/race-to-robie-participants-220.html

When Von's wife took my picture a truck was passing by and she got a picture of a truck.

I possed for Every camera I saw and Yet seems like I still didn't get any. I can't wait till the people that sell them come on line. I'm sure they have one of me looking good :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back