Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunting Highlights Video- Second Edit

Gerald Martin

I was watching my Hunting Highlights Video with a critical eye the other day and decided to spend some more time on it. I added some more scenes and worked on my timing with some other scenes. All in all I think it is improved. I hope I don't bore those of you who saw the first edit.

Bigfin, I figured if I was going to critique your video, I better take some of my own medicine and work on mine. Thanks for the motivation!

Enjoy the footage!
Gerald
https://vimeo.com/62048097

Excellent stuff, Gerald. If you ever need some more guys with lion tags, I think you have my contact information.

The goat hunt is flat out cool. No other way to put it. Hoping you will put some of that stuff up on our YouTube Channel when it gets completed.

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Vander34 and WVhunter, the cameras I used for this video were a Canon Xha1 and a Nikon Coolpix P510. Most of the close up shots were taken with the Nikon. You can pick them up used on Ebay now for less than $300.

That was a great way to spend 3 and a half minutes this morning. Nicely done.

Awesome Gerald! Reminded me again that some way, some how I'm going to figure out how to kill a mountain lion this next winter.........that Kitten looked like he would make a nice pair of mittens;):D

Very well done. There has to be a longer story behind every scene. A person would have to spend a lot of nights in a tent with you to hear them all.

Back