MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

HTer Fitness Goals '24 Edition

Went and grabbed a cheap mountain bike about a week ago. Finally jumped on it after work today. Holy crap I don't remember it being that hard when I was younger. Did manage about a mile and a half in strong wind and that was enough.
I’ve been thinking about getting a bike to mix it up. Last week the kids left their bikes down the road so I had to go get them and instead of pushing them back I tried to ride it. After about 100 yards I pushed it home.

They are spendy but I love a JBL. I have both the Flip and the Charge and love both. Maybe the flip would be all you need for a gym.
Second the JBL, got a party box 100 on sale around Christmas time a couple years ago, it might be bigger than @MtnElk needs buts but it's good quality.

Not looking back through the thread, but whoever suggested the brooks adrenaline gts 22, thank you. Great shoes.

Still checking in at 190lbs. Not "working out" right now because Im building a 10'x10' wood shed, moving wood/lumber/cement around, and helping a neighbor move. Whole body is sore from deadlifting wood and boxes, then carrying it up sets of stairs to a truck. Lost a belt notch though so just trading fat for muscle and Ill take it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back