Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Worst of the Worst

A waterfowl video where they shoot many volleys of birds in a marsh and do not have a retriever.
What a waste!
I’ve personally spent over an hour in one hunt looking for a couple mallard drakes I knew fell stone dead in cattails. Found them both. Those jokers were just being irresponsible.

Being ethical and responsible sometimes means sacrificing a part of your hunt to do the right thing. Except in this case, the point of the hunt is to bring home the birds, not just kill them- so it’s a no brainer.

Big Fin is the only guy I've ever been able to watch a hunting video of and not want to throw something at the screen, yet he is still lacking in taking me hunting with him! LOL:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

BuckVentures

I just saw an episode.

It is the epitome of horrible outdoor shows.

Complete whores? Check

Phony baloney Bible thumping ? Check

Old dude trying to look like young dudes? Check

Whores in head to toe camo doosh uniforms? Check

Wasting hunting time showing non professional speakers talking to the camera ? Check

More whoring? Check

Ending the show with more phony baloney, Jesus whoring old dude , trying to look young, speaking to the camera without any professional speaking skills. Check

Just horrendous.

It aint a proper whitetail video unless it includes:
* Heavy metal loud intro music
* A scantly clad young gal in camo hunting with the boys
* Accessing your stand via a UTV or electric bike
* Hunting out of a $4,000 fancy elevated blind
* "I smoked him!!" after the arrow is released
* A phony "Thank you Lord" or two when they find the deer
* A verbal estimate of the antlers at least 20" over actual

I watched an episode recently of a certain show where the hunter was after mule deer in a "premium area". Over the course of the episode the hunter passed on several bucks that were all nearly if not quite booners. The "story line" was all about "I'm getting emotional because I just haven't found the one I'm looking for" (I had the same experience on E Harmony but that's a tale for another time). Anywho, my point is this. I am a firm believer that you should be able to do whatever you please with your tag, that is your right, HOWEVER, the fact is I'm sure there are countless people out there that would relish in just one of the opportunities this hunter had, and with that in mind, can't we come up with a story line with more depth and meaning? Just a thought. (The show rhymes almost exactly with Live 2 Hunt, not a personal attack, just citing my source)

I'm watching Turkey Huntin • TK & Mike on Mossy Oak GO

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back