Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Give me my sheep tag

+1 point on goat for the sweep.

Clean sweep of nothing for the H clan this year as well...but we cant complain, have done pretty well over-all in the MT draw.

The good news is, we can all put in again next year!

Well crap. Really felt this was the year. Guess on the positive side I don't have to wait 7 years to apply :rolleyes:

Sometimes luck defies imagination!!!!!!! I'm scared to look at the rest of our family's results........seriously. My wife just drew one of the best moose units in the state.

Congrats on your wife's draw. Hope she gets a monster. No go for MT sheep this year for me.

Looks like our tag tally in the family stands at two either-sex Missouri breaks elk tags and one bull moose tag. We should pull a few whitetail doe tags and maybe a cow tag in the next round of drawings. Gonna be a busy fall for sure! I never thought I'd ever thing multiple tags could be too much of a good thing but now I'm not sure. We'll see how I feel by Thanksgiving weekend. :

Demanding a sheep tag doesn't work. And, I was punished for my demand with no moose or goat. I need an antelope tag bad. Congrats to those that drew. mtmuley

Demanding a sheep tag doesn't work. And, I was punished for my demand with no moose or goat. I need an antelope tag bad. Congrats to those that drew. mtmuley

LOL. I too pissed off the oracle of drawings one year, failing to draw an antelope tag near Augusta that was a 60% draw when I had 4 points.

LOL. I too pissed off the oracle of drawings one year, failing to draw an antelope tag near Augusta that was a 60% draw when I had 4 points.

I can't wait to see how I blow a 60% draw on a doe antelope with 3 points this year.

The unlucky should get together and drown our sorrows.

I can't wait to see how I blow a 60% draw on a doe antelope with 3 points this year.

I have somehow also become the master of collecting antelope doe points in easy draw areas.

Goat for me...ewe and a bull permit for the wife and a deer permit for my daughter. Kinda hoping we don't draw WY antelope now.

I'm in. Let's shoot some OTC sharptails with old double guns and drink some good beer.

A couple new-to-hunting friends and I put in for a party antelope in 700. According to FWP's 2016 drawing statistics (if everything stays the same) we have a 99.46% chance of drawing as residents with 1 or less points...wagers if we get drawn.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back