Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Give me my sheep tag

This is my first year back applying for sheep after my 7 year wait. I will be drawing another ram tag this year...an unlimited tag!

Low profile? Hell no. I can only hope to draw once. Twice? I'd let everybody know. mtmuley

If I draw that would be cool.. Hopefully my daughter will draw given MT fwp has not fixed a preference point issue and as of Friday is going in to the drawing with zero points when she should have two. That's her luck though, probably draw with zero before I would draw with 10. I have called about 8 times and been told by someone in licensing it would be fixed but at this point I give up lol.. either way if one of us drew we would be chasing sheep with a bow in the breaks.

Hopefully by the end of the day one of us with become extremely lucky and draw that tag of a lifetime. Good luck fellow HTers.

so...are the results going to be out today like in years past? or is it going to take until Friday like deer/elk did??

Sometimes luck defies imagination!!!!!!! I'm scared to look at the rest of our family's results........seriously. My wife just drew one of the best moose units in the state.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambushpredator
Back