Give me my sheep tag

A combined 50+ years of moose apps at the Newberg house. Mrs. Fin bailed on this foolishness about ten years ago. Another point for me, making it 26 times without a moose tag. Matthew has always made this tag drawing gig look easy, today being a classic example. Very happy for him.

Moose.png

Congrats to the Martin family.

A combined 50+ years of moose apps at the Newberg house. Mrs. Fin bailed on this foolishness about ten years ago. Another point for me, making it 26 times without a moose tag. Matthew has always made this tag drawing gig look easy, today being a classic example. Very happy for him.

Congrats to the Martin family.

Glad to see good people get good tags, gonna be a rough year for bull moose in Region 3.

Congrats to you lucky moose hunters.

Have fun scouting that unit Randy, one of my favorite places on earth.

Congrats to you lucky moose hunters.

Have fun scouting that unit Randy, one of my favorite places on earth.

Congrats Randy, that unit is something special! I believe there was 160+ moose observed on there during the winter survey. Should be a great hunt!

Congrats to Matthew and Mrs. Martin. Randy, it's a good thing Matthew drew, as I know you are short on hunts this fall. ;)

+1 sheep points, doesn't look good for goat as the bio cut the permits from 2 to 1. I knew better then to apply for that unit.

Apparently, moose drawings are big for the HT crowd this year.

I'll check back again, but if FWP's site is correct then I am also going to have a fun fall chasing moose.

Awesome that will hopefully make one heck of an episode to watch and follow on HT soon. Congrats
So far no moose or sheep for me. And let's now add no goat nothing but points here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back