Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Drury dropped by PSE makes switch to Mathews

Kinda like switching from vortex to Swarovski.
I’m guessing you haven’t shot a PSE from the last 2-3 years that have an Evolve cam on it? If you had, you‘d probably have Vortex and Swarovski reversed.

FWIW the Drury’s wanted to stay with PSE, but they didn‘t renew their contract so Mathews picked them up.

I’m guessing you haven’t shot a PSE from the last 2-3 years that have an Evolve cam on it? If you had, you‘d probably have Vortex and Swarovski reversed.

FWIW the Drury’s wanted to stay with PSE, but they didn‘t renew their contract so Mathews picked them up.
Triggered much?
giphy.gif

Dont care who on Tv shoot or uses anything havent for a long time on Tv its all about the dollars
I even watch the advice at local archery shops due to guys get free bows and clothes depending one how much they sell from the brand
I do my own home work and buy what I want

I used to watch Mark and Terry when I was younger - mainly their turkey hunting videos though. It was cool to see the way they interacted with each other and were always giving each other crap. I think I got a DVD for like $5 somewhere.

I believe the vast majority of the television hunting show "celebrities" would look the fool and get their ass handed to them if they were hunting in real situations on public land. There is no way they could compete with a looooooooong list of individuals from this site. In fact, I once pitched the idea for a hunting show where normal, everyday hunters went head to head with TV celebrities...public land, no guides, same tag, same unit, etc. Lets see who consistently produces and who doesn't. Who here would put their money on some clown like Waddell over Greenhorn or Buzz? Now that is something I WOULD pay to see! The list of excuses from Wadell and the ilk would be truly priceless.

In case anyone is still unclear, I don't think much of TV hunting "celebrities". Maybe one percent of them are the real deal and we know who they are. The rest are an absolute joke. I could give a $^!# less what bow they shoot, camo they wear or fart muffler the think is most effective at covering up noise and offensive odors!

Commercial hunting shows are so bad. I just love it when they say, "And we'll just find it tomorrow morning,". Yeah, after the meat is all soured.

That's the one reason I'm iffy on blood trailing dogs. Overall I think they're great, but you can tell some of those tv whitetail hunters are more than happy to shoot a big deer in the ass if that's the only shot they have cause they don't care if the meat spoils and they figure the dog will find it and they'll get the head eventually. Maybe i'm pessimistic, but it's hard to think otherwise when you look at some of the shot selection on these tv whitetail hunts. It's one thing to make a bad shot, it's another thing to choose to take a shot at a horrible angle.

I bought a bowtech 3 years ago and then a couple months ago I saw that they partner with Randy. So I have that going for me.

I had the pleasure of talking to a hunter from Alberta that has friends and hunts in the Mid western USA. His stories were mind boggling of the work involved to get a hunting lease, baiting said lease, and managing it. They would offer youth and management hunts just to scratch back at their operational costs. But, he spoke of deer numbers that seemed bizarre to an Alberta WT hunter and their network of trailcams was unreal. Completely different game to what goes on around here for the most part. People here farm land to live, not to feed the deer.

Dont care who on Tv shoot or uses anything havent for a long time on Tv its all about the dollars
I even watch the advice at local archery shops due to guys get free bows and clothes depending one how much they sell from the brand
I do my own home work and buy what I want
??

What ya questioning the Idea on a bow shop employee getting a free bow if they sell X number of them reps run deals like that all the time well here in Pa they do I know 2 guys very well at a local shop and that how they get their new bows all the time
I didnt mean they would lead ya to a POS item but a nudge toward a brand for their numbers sure

So just read on Bowhunting.com that the Drurys are moving to Mathews after a separation from PSE. Just curious as to peoples thoughts on this...

Yesterday: "PSE Bows are the best bows out there, full stop."

Today: "Matthews Bows are the best on the market, nothing even comes close."

What ya questioning the Idea on a bow shop employee getting a free bow if they sell X number of them reps run deals like that all the time well here in Pa they do I know 2 guys very well at a local shop and that how they get their new bows all the time
I didnt mean they would lead ya to a POS item but a nudge toward a brand for their numbers sure
I'm questioning the hostility and humble brag?? I suppose you don't buy a truck from a car salesman or a house from a realtor. That's a slippery slope to take a stand on. Yeah they're paid to sell products but the good ones cut the chit and give you what you need!

I'm questioning the hostility and humble brag?? I suppose you don't buy a truck from a car salesman or a house from a realtor. That's a slippery slope to take a stand on. Yeah they're paid to sell products but the good ones cut the chit and give you what you need!
humble Bragg lol didnt mean it that way at all, that the trouble with typing sometimes things can seem one way or the other
And no I dont buy from car saleman I go to dealer auctions lol and build my own houses lol been a builder for 35 yrs
Im not hostile about how things work Ive known the guys at the bow shop for 30 yrs and like em a lot even hunt with him thats how I know they get free stuff for moving different brands
I just research the crap out of everything and but what I like

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back