Dipwhits

...well I did try copenhagen one time but that only proved I was a dipsh+t.

:eek: So that's why I was called a dipsh!t!!! Issue resolved! :D
Funny story: While wrecked in the rehab bed earlier this year, co-workers came to visit. One opened a can of cope - that smell... Dipsh!t and all, I took a fraction of a prior dip. Haha! Needless to say, two minutes or so later, I was crying like a schoolgirl and spilling my guts to the nurse about how my body reacted. Nothing like Montana nurses, basically, she laughed and responded that would teach me... :rolleyes: :eek:

Kinda glad the bamm-bamm stick was dusted off... it was getting pretty thick in here.

Bamm-Bamm+Rubble.jpg

It has it's pop secret movie theatre butter popcorn factor - though the threads were turning into a media replay over and over and over. First couple replays hold some real interest to watch though - looping the replay is pretty dull - popcorn gets a bit stale.

On note of JC, great guy in my limited correspondence with him. On the forum... he reminds me of Phil Hendrie. :p I'll leave it at that.

Dipwhit - Pretty much anyone who cannot use this forum for what it is intended. Anyone who decides to express their immaturity at the expense of rational discourse, however temporary or permanent their indescretion.

Goodbye, Dinkshooter. :D

Hop in with Harlin when he comes back this weekend. You can take our your stress on some birds. He left his jet boat here so he has to come get it.

For those who don't like how Jose posts, I understand but if you met him in person your opinion would change. He is a good guy and a dedicate father, just likes to stir the pot for entertainment. I doubt he even believes half of what he posts. ;)

Nemont

If not for the urgency of tax issues that need to be solved before 01/01/2013, I would gladly tag along. Need to work at some paying profession to keep this site up and running.

To your point about Jose, I agree. Most here have never met him, so they only know him from his antics here, which by Jose's design, leaves a lot to the imagination.

None of that changes my commitment to making sure this site allows for exchange of information and ideas, without it being the launching pad for volleys from those who find entertainment/satisfaction in watching the level of interaction degrade to something akin to an old WWF clip of Mean Gene Okerlund interviwing Rowdy Roddy Piper.

If not for the urgency of tax issues that need to be solved before 01/01/2013, I would gladly tag along. Need to work at some paying profession to keep this site up and running.

To your point about Jose, I agree. Most here have never met him, so they only know him from his antics here, which by Jose's design, leaves a lot to the imagination.

None of that changes my commitment to making sure this site allows for exchange of information and ideas, without it being the launching pad for volleys from those who find entertainment/satisfaction in watching the level of interaction degrade to something akin to an old WWF clip of Mean Gene Okerlund interviwing Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Oooh, and don't forget Randy "Macho Man" Savage and his little hotty Elizabeth:D

Big Fin,
I agree with the above. Sorry if it came across as otherwise.

Damn jobs always get in the way of fun.

Nemont

Dang Fin done brought out the Old School Rasslers!!!!!!! What about Fritz Von Eric and the Great Apollo! Saturday night staring at a B&W TV! LOL John

Nemont's assessment is spot on.

I have learned much from Nemont, who is generous with intellectual property on a variety of subjects...I have also learned much from Jose albeit begrudgingly on my part and his.

...group hug...no homo

for volleys from those who find entertainment/satisfaction in watching the level of interaction degrade to something akin to an old WWF clip of Mean Gene Okerlund interviwing Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Oh, how I miss my youth! That analogy brought a smile to my face!

Last edited:
For those who don't like how Jose posts, I understand but if you met him in person your opinion would change. He is a good guy and a dedicated father, just likes to stir the pot for entertainment.

I have not met Jose, but think he is probably the guy you say. Problem is, people on here are not for HIS entertainment. I have nothing wrong with his responses when they are opposing mine. My problem is when he argues just to argue, he usually digresses to just being plain mean without any context.

His remarks about Cushman recently were just F)*&)*%ing wrong! Keep is civil and on point, and he would create the stir he wants without being an ASS! I am a dipwhit, but that kind of crap really pisses me off! I had a parent that went through that kind of crap in Nam and it should have ended long, long ago. Our military should be cherrished, not torn apart for what we have put them through!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back