Conservation Groups suffering from C-19

Ive bought several raffle tickest this year more than usual
My business has been shut down for 3 weeks and for at leat the month of april a winning ticket even being a long shot maybe the only way I get out west this year
but ill sure be chasing Pa deer and bear for sure :)

Apparently Canadians can't renew their RMEF memberships?

My nonprofit has/will be feeling the pinch as well.

I've been buying RMEF memberships for birthdays in an attempt to help out. At $35 it's not bad plus they get a Gerber Vital. Doubling up on the gifts!

www.rmef.org/gerber
Fantastic means to introduce or enhance friends and family interest.
I've run a several of these settings as well over the past few years and all those from prior years have re-upped their memberships. Sometimes that simple spark opens up a world of value that was unknown prior to the gift.

@Rainer that seems odd. Have you tried calling RMEF? Toll-free: 1 (800) CALL ELK (225-5355) or, there is a fill-in if their phone availability is limited due to this worldwide, "crud". Best to you. I highly doubt they're turning down anyone's offer to assist RMEF's mission. I messaged a friend in Australia if he's had any trouble. Hopefully he responds no.
Best to ya!

Anyone not familiar , the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep raffle has much more than sheep tags. I'm in for pronghorn tags, and optics. Great organization.
The rifles won’t come close to selling out this year, and the last Swarovski optics raffle has 68% of the tickets remaining with 3 weeks to go.

The rifles won’t come close to selling out this year, and the last Swarovski optics raffle has 68% of the tickets remaining with 3 weeks to go.
I'm sorry to hear that. I posted a link on all of the outdoors groups I'm a member of on FB, maybe if we all do, we can get a few more sold for you.

Reactions: Oak
Dropped money on both RMEF and RMBS raffle tickets. I am planning on joining RMEF at some point and may add RMBS as well when I can. While I have been lucky and neither laid off nor furloughed I did have to take a 10% pay cut for the privilege of continuing to work where I do. This whole COVID-19 thing has been painful for way to many people. Hopefully things will return to some semblance of normal over the next couple of months. Thanks for the info @Big Fin !

Sheep and goat Raffles for me. Like most due to a busy schedule and the covid and Conservation organization event cancellations I missed the 2-3 events that I usually attend. I also usually make business donations to 3 or 4 more, but they haven't come around this year for obvious reasons. I feel blessed to be able to do a little to help them out.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back