Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Changes to Hunt Talk

I have yet to see an ad that isn't John Deere or hunting related? I wonder if the browser also helps cut out some of the issues.

I don't know about cookies. The only pop up for me was the chainsaw ad and I know i haven't been looking for one of them. Could use a good hooker though.:D

That's the amusing part...the ads are largely based on the cookies on your computer. I booked a hotel room today, and I'm seeing an ad for the hotel I booked at the top of the page every time I get on here. Dinkshooter has obviously been looking for a mail order bride. And everyone else has been looking at...........???? ;)

haha, yeah, I see amazon.com ads, as well as shutterfly. Two sites my wife frequents and recently made purchases from.

I have been suckered in by those ads though. I was looking at snowshoes on backcountry.com. For the next week I saw those dang snowshoes on just about every website I went too. I finally caved. :D

I guess I need to get worried if I start seeing ashley madison ads. haha

I have been suckered in by those ads though. I was looking at snowshoes on backcountry.com. For the next week I saw those dang snowshoes on just about every website I went too. I finally caved. :D

Backcountry is running a 20% off 1 item special. Coupon code save20 .

I ordered some crampons last week from them.

I will admit being hooked, funnelled, and refunnelled to a Ray Ban purchase...however the initial glimmer of thought was mine...

..freaking Zuckerberg clones.;)

Site is fine Fin...how hard is it to click an x?

What about moving all the user CP and accompanying information to a different page. This would allow for the thread titles to be larger, this small print is killin me on my IPad.

Summmit. Does ctrl-+ make text bigger on an Ipad?

That JD Gator looks like fun. Right now I am looking at an ad for a Ford F-150. Ford isnt on good terms with some hunttalkers right now, kind of funny. Site looks good Fin.

That JD Gator looks like fun. Right now I am looking at an ad for a Ford F-150. Ford isnt on good terms with some hunttalkers right now, kind of funny. Site looks good Fin.

I love truth in advertising.

Texas it's like a whole different country!

Very possibly the most honest thing I have ever read on Hunttalk.

Sorry NHY.........Couldn't help myself. ;)

HA! x10.

This is going well. 25 different ATV ads and SFW, this is what happens when you sell your soul. Can't wait to "Friend" Don Peay.

Bon appetit

Last edited:
Back