Caribou Gear

BLM Employee threatened in Utah

Ben Lamb

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57917374-78/wrangler-blm-reid-pickup.html.csp

This crap has gone on long enough. If you can't put your name on your actions, maybe you shouldn't be doing stupid stuff. If you pull a gun on someone because of where they work, maybe you're in the wrong and should sit down and shut up.

Public servants deserve our respect. This kind of crap really gets my blood boiling.

I curious to see if there is corroborating evidence.

Not saying it did or didn't happen, my knees are in check.

I do love how every black handgun is a glock though...

I curious to see if there is corroborating evidence.

Not saying it did or didn't happen, my knees are in check.

I do love how every black handgun is a glock though...

pretty much exactly this

If it really happened it's chickenchit....if it didn't I wouldn't be surprised.

IMHO, dot-gov wrote the book on chickenchit.

BLM Wrangler making $42,000/year sure has a lot to gain by making a false claim like this.

Given the tensions, etc, related to the BLM in the west, I don't doubt this happened. Morons abound, and in the west, they're armed and encouraged by morons who get elected to office.

Heck I've had worse things happen to me just driving through Montana during hunting season with Texas plates on my vehicle!

. . .when they came back up the second time, they may have been looking down the barrel of my pistol! . . probably wouldn't have hit him with that Glock anyway! lol ( had to dig on the Glock fans) . Hope they find those cowards.

BLM Wrangler making $42,000/year sure has a lot to gain by making a false claim like this.

Given the tensions, etc, related to the BLM in the west, I don't doubt this happened. Morons abound, and in the west, they're armed and encouraged by morons who get elected to office.
Having known a few BP agents back when I lived in San Diego, it was a given fact that claims would be made that were false at the direction of management.

Just sayin...

Having known a few BP agents back when I lived in San Diego, it was a given fact that claims would be made that were false at the direction of management.

Just sayin...

Dude was carrying a load of horses & mules. Big difference between that kind of MOS and one that puts you in close proximity to cartels.

Just sayin...

Dude was carrying a load of horses & mules. Big difference between that kind of MOS and one that puts you in close proximity to cartels.

Just sayin...

Theses BP agents were not dealing with Border cartels, nor were they dealing with drugs.

As stated, don't know if the mule hauler is or is not telling the truth. I'll wait to get more evidence.

I wouldn't be surprised by anything but it does seem odd there are duct tapped tagged roaming finger flipping firearm brandishing BLM highway stalkers out there.

This action is wrong and most likely illegal for anybody doing it to anyone.

I'll call my cousin with the BLM and see if there has been a rash of BLM employee harassment going on as of late.

Just sayin...

I would like to see the proof of that. There are plenty of crooked BP agents and some are arrested every-so-often. I don't think it is appropriate to make these statements unless you can provide proof. I spent 22 years in the Border Patrol and never knew any blatantly false statement to be put out by management, or crooked agents for that matter. Some areas were worse than where I worked, though.

As far as the BLM, I can understand with the current sentiment toward our oppressive government, how some nut ball would do this. I understand the statement and the hatred for the institution, but it is wrong to take it out on the guy just out there doing what the political hacks like Harry Reid's buddy told him to do.

It will get worse before it gets better unless things start changing from the top down.

I would like to see the proof of that. There are plenty of crooked BP agents and some are arrested every-so-often. I don't think it is appropriate to make these statements unless you can provide proof. I spent 22 years in the Border Patrol and never knew any blatantly false statement to be put out by management, or crooked agents for that matter. Some areas were worse than where I worked, though.

As far as the BLM, I can understand with the current sentiment toward our oppressive government, how some nut ball would do this. I understand the statement and the hatred for the institution, but it is wrong to take it out on the guy just out there doing what the political hacks like Harry Reid's buddy told him to do.

It will get worse before it gets better unless things start changing from the top down.

...thank you.

Public servants deserve our respect
I agree as long as they are acting like servants. We should treat one another with respect. Seems some public figures act like kings at which point they begin to lose my respect.

Theses BP agents were not dealing with Border cartels, nor were they dealing with drugs.

As stated, don't know if the mule hauler is or is not telling the truth. I'll wait to get more evidence.

Are you waiting for a body for evidence?

Big Rack shows up within the next 8 posts. Money.

Why do you think I would show up?

Did you forget I said the guy in Nevada was in the wrong?

I hope you weren't implying I would be for someone wanting to hurt another human being.

If you were, you are a sad human being.

Last edited:
Why do you think I would show up?

Did you forget I said the guy in Nevada was in the wrong?

I hope you weren't implying I would be for someone wanting to hurt another human being.

If you were, you are a sad human being.

Dude. I just predicted you would show up. Accurately I might add.

All that other stuff, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Back