"Blaze" the Bear

Crazy reading all the posts on FB for Yellowstone. People canceling their memberships and saying they will never return.
I'm thinking great I'll finally be able to drive to Gardiner without being stuck behind 20 cars.

Ok guys don't jump all over me for asking this question. I'm asking this because I have 0 experience with bears of any kind.
Is it a know fact that a bear that kills and eats a human will keep doing it? Or is it just an assumption?

Ok guys don't jump all over me for asking this question. I'm asking this because I have 0 experience with bears of any kind.
Is it a know fact that a bear that kills and eats a human will keep doing it? Or is it just an assumption?

In Africa, with lions it is known to be true. I am guessing that there would be few human volunteers to run the North American brown bear experiment.

Is it a known fact that a man who drinks a ice cold Stone IPA will keep doing it - or it just an assumption?

I want my $50 back. I just drove through Grand Tetons and YNP today and I saw a total one spike elk. I had to get to the Indian reservation above Missoula before I saw a bison, some elk and a big black bear. What's up with that?

I did see lots of bear bait in YNP.

I want my $50 back. I just drove through Grand Tetons and YNP today and I saw a total one spike elk. I had to get to the Indian reservation above Missoula before I saw a bison, some elk and a big black bear. What's up with that?

My wife and son went to YNP yesterday and saw no big game but they did see Marmots everywhere on the Old Faithful trail. Coincidentally they heard some tourists ecstatic at all the wolverines they saw.

Couple thousand bison in the Lamar last weekend. The rut was in full swing.

20620102901_97e2b51e0b_b.jpg

Damn, Toby called it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back