Black Bear Attack

Cornbread

Mistake: you are feeding the bears in a county known to have black bears (not a lot, but they take bears in this county during the bear season). You have a bear hitting the bird feeder and don't take it down. Momma comes a week later to feed her cubs...easy meal. Your doggy provokes a bear, You get attacked. Sad ending.

Mistake: you are feeding the bears in a county known to have black bears (not a lot, but they take bears in this county during the bear season). You have a bear hitting the bird feeder and don't take it down. Momma comes a week later to feed her cubs...easy meal. Your doggy provokes a bear, You get attacked. Sad ending.
Mama bear probably thought the black pomeranian was one of her cubs!

Yup, yup...

You ever see most women without make up? Totally transformational when they put it on correctly. Bait and switch.
God I love HT , life changing information on every page , :cool: Yes , I know a little about women . The trick is to pick the ones that look good without makeup . Since I quit drinking , 30 years ago , I've not woken up to an ugly women . Before I quit ........I'll plead the fifth :oops:

Really !! a woman get attacked by a bear and all I see is people making rude azz comments on her looks and how its her fault not everyone is an out door enthusiast and knows much about bears. Heck most of the hunters here in Pa know much about bears

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back