Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

Tell me about Theta.... A guy at work was telling me to buy it. I am not into this whole crypto thing

Wouldn't be surprised if you still get a chance under 30k this year... Hell maybe under 20k.

Yeah, my individual stock trading/betting goes in spurts. In another few months I'll probably have everything shifted back into some ETFs and not be watching things as closely. It already start the last couple weeks due to work being busier.

Now that James has busted Cuomo's balls, she is turning her focus on crypto. See how this plays out.

what rules are being broken? what prompted the threat?

why does she think anyone should care what a state level AG has to say about crypto?

it kinda rings hollow. again, sounds like an angry old person yelling at the kids on their lawn.

Now that James has busted Cuomo's balls, she is turning her focus on crypto. See how this plays out.

It's like the mob running a protection racket on a profitable business. Ya know you got a nice little thing going here, it would be a shame if some regulators started an investigation or you got some bad press. Or maybe I'm wrong and the government is just looking out for our best interest.

why does she think anyone should care what a state level AG has to say about crypto?

it kinda rings hollow. again, sounds like an angry old person yelling at the kids on their lawn.
New York is ground zero for the banking industry. Looks to me like they are starting to pad lock the fire doors.

It's like the mob running a protection racket on a profitable business. Ya know you got a nice little thing going here, it would be a shame if some regulators started an investigation or you got some bad press. Or maybe I'm wrong and the government is just looking out for our best interest.
It is the mob. Cuomo is no longer useful and he's getting tossed in the dumpster. Now they are moving on to bigger and better things.

Little late for push back fella. New York will submit like they always do.
Nothing to submit to, everyone that has their feet in this pond already knew the sharks would be circling. They will get their pound of flesh like they always do.

Last edited:
You're going to lose a whole lot more than a pound this go round.

Fortune favors the bold. That kind of Noise will scare some off yea, but maybe putting a little blood in the water will bring some opportunity. Some incarnation of this is going to take hold one way or another, either your fighting it out on the grounds or your watching from the stands.

Last edited:

Below is from the article. Almost all states have registration regs on BDs. When people start chasing the money they make really bad decisions (see 2000, 2008, today probably). In today's "its not my fault" culture they will find someone to blame and feel better about it, but they won't get their money back.

Monday’s alert comes two weeks after the attorney general filed a lawsuit against Coinseed, a trading platform for digital currency.

James alleged that Coinseed was operating a virtual currency trading business in New York, functioning as an unregistered broker-dealer for more than three years while collecting over $1 million in investors’ assets.

In the bush plane world there are old pilots and bold pilots, but not a lot of old bold pilots. Good luck with the bold strategy and no whining when you are left holding a bag of pooh.

Thinking of putting my msg application money into bitcoin and seeing if I can just buy a one of those canned hunts in B/C or somewhere at some point in future instead of never drawing. Especially with the latest round of wildlife management ideas from Montana and Wyoming.

I’ve put some $$ into crypto. It’s not going away. There are lots of angles on this stuff but I believe it has real utility and potential. Be careful with it.

This thread.... :ROFLMAO: Blockchain isn't going away.

Built my first computer with the added purpose of a mining rig in 2010 shortly after graduating. Back when BTC could be mined with just about any GPU. Retired to be a stay at home dad a while back. Emptied out almost all of my cold storage this run, something I said I'd never do. I fight FOMO everyday. A correction is coming, could be tomorrow, could be 2022. Still playing with some shitcoins, but ETH gas fee's are nuts right now. ETH2.0 will solve that sometime this year. For the love of God, get your shit off exchanges and into a wallet, and write your keys down.

Buy Bitcoin, don't look at the ups and downs for 10 years. Cash out big time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back