Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

This thread.... :ROFLMAO: Blockchain isn't going away.

Built my first computer with the added purpose of a mining rig in 2010 shortly after graduating. Back when BTC could be mined with just about any GPU. Retired to be a stay at home dad a while back. Emptied out almost all of my cold storage this run, something I said I'd never do. I fight FOMO everyday. A correction is coming, could be tomorrow, could be 2022. Still playing with some shitcoins, but ETH gas fee's are nuts right now. ETH2.0 will solve that sometime this year. For the love of God, get your shit off exchanges and into a wallet, and write your keys down.
Are you playing with ETH or METH?

Are you playing with ETH or METH?

This thread.... :ROFLMAO: Blockchain isn't going away.

Built my first computer with the added purpose of a mining rig in 2010 shortly after graduating. Back when BTC could be mined with just about any GPU. Retired to be a stay at home dad a while back. Emptied out almost all of my cold storage this run, something I said I'd never do. I fight FOMO everyday. A correction is coming, could be tomorrow, could be 2022. Still playing with some shitcoins, but ETH gas fee's are nuts right now. ETH2.0 will solve that sometime this year. For the love of God, get your shit off exchanges and into a wallet, and write your keys down.
For the love of God, get your shit off exchanges and into a wallet, and write your keys down.

That's actually some pretty good advice there.

Doge is infuriating.
I want to be happy about the free thousands of dollars I just made that cost me almost nothing, but can’t help from being upset about the 50 grand or so laying on the table, that my cowardly, weak ass paper hands left laying there.

I guess a guy should be happy. “Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered” or something like that.

Doge is infuriating.
I want to be happy about the free thousands of dollars I just made that cost me almost nothing, but can’t help from being upset about the 50 grand or so laying on the table, that my cowardly, weak ass paper hands left laying there.

I guess a guy should be happy. “Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered” or something like that.
IMG_0072.jpg

Doge is infuriating.

Rule number one, don't be paper hands.

Serious question @Flatrock, @TOGIE, @ajricketts and anybody else that is following crypto...

Where do you think BTC & ETH are on 12/31/2021?

I'll say BTC at $50-60k and ETH at $6-7k

BTC hit their target. I'm still waiting on ETH to hold their end of the deal. 🤞🏻

Things could totally collapse by 12/31, too. But I ain't selling.

Like I tell my dad, I'm riding my crypto to the scene of the crash 😎

Last edited:
First time I checked in here in a while, this thread looks just like the r/dogecoin meme subreddit

BTC hit their target. I'm still waiting on ETH to hold their end of the deal. 🤞🏻

Things could totally collapse by 12/31, too. But I ain't selling.

Like I tell my dad, I'm riding my crypto to the scene of the crash 😎

A ditzy friend of mine the other day posted on Facebook how she watched a TikTok video and invested in Ethereum Classic and is now hooked on investing. Wowza... Have to wonder if the cryptos start to turn, if there is a huge wave of selling from retail and we get one of the 80-90% corrections that have occurred in the past??? Just a thought and I do not have the slightest clue...

A ditzy friend of mine the other day posted on Facebook how she watched a TikTok video and invested in Ethereum Classic and is now hooked on investing. Wowza... Have to wonder if the cryptos start to turn, if there is a huge wave of selling from retail and we get one of the 80-90% corrections that have occurred in the past??? Just a thought and I do not have the slightest clue...
Check back with her after her first major loss and let us know.
Cryptos lost 10% on just a whiff of regulation. What happens when rules start getting put in place? Also, China creates a digital yuan and that will take a lot of demand out of other cryptos. Lots of flashing yellow in that space (every other space too, honestly).

I'm willing to bet a little dough and try it. I have absolutely 0 clue about any of this stuff. It may be the biggest ponzi scheme of all time. If it works though I'd hate to be the one missing the boat to never never land.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back