Caribou Gear Tarp

Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

TOGIE

crypto will crash hard, really hard, by or around the beginning of 2022

and when that happens either continue to hold as it will rally again, or prepare to sell by the end of this year, and then buy as it crashes

i bet the next correction will be anywhere form 50-60% of this years peak, whatever that ends up being

personally, over the long long haul, i think the current price of eth is attractive. but i'm tiptoeing this year with my trading account as i expect a big crash sometime by 2022

but who the eff could ever know, crypto is crypto

BucksnDucks

I see a lot of similarities to the dot com stock craze where people blindly threw money at anything.com . Like the internet, Crypto, decentralized finance and block chain tech is not going away. The final working model will have several survivors and hundreds of dead coins and platforms. At this time I'm making some short term bets and taking profits when I can. I've picked a couple I see as potential usable coin and will hold long term.

TOGIE

i still think doubling your money in eth is plausible this year if you buy now, as long as the financial markets hold through the end of the year

this ETH bull cycle should theoretically end during the beginning of 2022, then it's time to buy more 😁

grizzly_

Do you personally know anyone that actually did this?
Yes, a client of mine did far better. He made $10MM on BTC & ETH and he's 28 years old.

He's the one that got me into it. Sadly, I was still hesitant and didn't buy enough (but with the growth we've seen lately, I don't think anything purchased in the last few years was "enough").

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiveWild