Bitcoin - Cryptocurrency

crypto will crash hard, really hard, by or around the beginning of 2022

and when that happens either continue to hold as it will rally again, or prepare to sell by the end of this year, and then buy as it crashes

i bet the next correction will be anywhere form 50-60% of this years peak, whatever that ends up being

personally, over the long long haul, i think the current price of eth is attractive. but i'm tiptoeing this year with my trading account as i expect a big crash sometime by 2022

but who the eff could ever know, crypto is crypto

I see a lot of similarities to the dot com stock craze where people blindly threw money at anything.com . Like the internet, Crypto, decentralized finance and block chain tech is not going away. The final working model will have several survivors and hundreds of dead coins and platforms. At this time I'm making some short term bets and taking profits when I can. I've picked a couple I see as potential usable coin and will hold long term.

i still think doubling your money in eth is plausible this year if you buy now, as long as the financial markets hold through the end of the year

this ETH bull cycle should theoretically end during the beginning of 2022, then it's time to buy more 😁

Do you personally know anyone that actually did this?
Yes, a client of mine did far better. He made $10MM on BTC & ETH and he's 28 years old.

He's the one that got me into it. Sadly, I was still hesitant and didn't buy enough (but with the growth we've seen lately, I don't think anything purchased in the last few years was "enough").

Do you personally know anyone that actually did this?
My buddy was telling me to get into bitcoin in 2012. I asked why, and he told me all about his other friend and his involvement and it was gonna be huge. I shrugged it off and mostly he did too.....that other friend, one of the first bitcoin billionaires. All I needed to do then was pony up a $1000.

I ran the numbers today. If I had put the money I have gambled on draw tags on dogecoin I could have went on a stone sheep hunt. I think im done waiting to be dissappointed during application season and will throw the yearly tag budget at crypto and other long shots.(This is separate from my retirement investments)

My buddy was telling me to get into bitcoin in 2012. I asked why, and he told me all about his other friend and his involvement and it was gonna be huge. I shrugged it off and mostly he did too.....that other friend, one of the first bitcoin billionaires. All I needed to do then was pony up a $1000.
I don't know anyone that hit it that big, but I know several that have either already cashed out or at sitting on a significant extra cash ($100K+) from relatively minor investments. One guy bought 3 bitcoin at +/- $500/coin and is still holding.

Personally, I put $1,600 into various coins last July and currently have +/- $11K. I don't need that money and will probably sit on it for a couple years in the off chance it will goes 10x or 100X from here.

So I was talked into buying my first crypto a little over a year ago and it was Doge I got in at $.003. I have some friends that are huge into crypto and have done very well and I thought I will through $200 of fun money into it and see what it does. Honestly I don't know how I have not sold yet other then seeing all the people hyping it up. I am at the point where I have picked a number and if it hits it tonight I will sell 80% and hold the rest.

Seeing the explosion of doge made me want to get into others, So with my supreme level of financial investment knowledge, I turned to none other then social media. Again, just using play money where if it went to zero over night I would say that sucked but oh well. I picked a couple that have been being talked about on reddit, tiktok, facebook investment groups, and one was just the cheapest I could find. One is up over a 1,200% and the others combined are up around 150%. These are ones where I will let sit, fingers crossed they blow up. But were talking about coins I have bought into that have 5-8 zero's to the right of the decimal, all in needs to do is move a couple zero's for a great return.

Currently playing with safemoon, Shib, moonsafe, XRP.

My only "educated" guess/pick was I bout some XRP. I only did so because they brought Rosie Rio to its board.

and eth's incoming upgrade will reduce it's energy consumption by orders and orders and orders of magnitude compared to now, and especially compared to bitcoin

buy the dip brother
Buy tulips. They take in CO2 and run on sunshine. In a couple years musk will be trading tulips for teslas.

Back