Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Big Bull In My Future?

What a fun week of hunting full of frustrations and success. Thanks Finn for putting up with me it was a good time. The 2 episodes should be great. It is truely is a "son of a gun" to get footage and animals tagged like Greenhorn had mentioned. I am grateful to have been a small part of it. Randy made an incredible long shot. Dang I can't tease him anymore:D The cameramen are not only true proffesionals but great friends and people and yes they run with us as we are trying to get on the animals. It is amazing. Couldn't imagine how easy it would be to film a hunt under a "corn flinger" now.

Now if only the sponsors would wake up and help support this new frontier in outdoor television.:mad: I hate to see how stressed Finn can get with all the pressures involved in trying to break through the status qou of hunting tv. I know it's rocking the boat but it's showing how we all have to do it. It's real!

Great bull Randy and thanks again. Tell Mrs. Finn thanks for the great food see packed for us!!!!

Congratulations on another successful episode.
That is truly a nice looking bull.
Now you better get back to the house and see what made it through this fall's yard sale!!

Now you better get back to the house and see what made it through this fall's yard sale!!

Doing an inventory right now. Seems I am missing a few things. A couple of my Euro mounts have been "misplaced." Looking for my new bow that was in a hard case in the garage. Claims she needed to clean up the garage to fit the snowblower in there. She claims it will show up.

And, she deposited $350 in my hunting account. I asked what that was from, and she states that she cannot recall. Guess I shouldn't complain, but I am suspicious. I mean really, when does a wife not know where money came from, and unless overriding guilt is present, why would she deposit in her husband's hunting account?

Might have to put stuff in storage when I leave next Sunday. Will be gone for three of the following four weeks, so who knows what will be missing when I return.

I plan to be home for five days over Thanksgiving, and hope I get invited to my own house for the festivities.

Awesome story and bull Fin, can't wait to see the hunt on TV.

Randy,

Absolutely beautiful bull and a great shot. That will make a fantastic show. Good luck in the next few weeks!

Great bull, Randy. Congrats to you and the crew. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

That was a fun hunt and you made a heck of a shot on that bull. We should of had a whopper buck as well that week :( It still haunts me.

Was this the elk from SE Montana....the hunt where the antelope narrowly escaped? I think I just watched that episode last week when I was on the mend from a vasectomy. Perfect way to spend the weekend after that procedure....watching YouTube hunting videos!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back