Bergara Rifle?

Big Slick

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this rifle (Bergara B14) or knows anyone that has. Looking to buy a new rifle and stumbled across this on line. thanks, Andy!

I have one of their custom rifles and I can say it has been a really great rifle for me. Sub-MOA performance at a price that is cheaper then much of their competition. They actually built my rifle, shot it at the range and didn't care for the performance, then took it back apart, put on a new barrel (shot again) and sent it to me. They were a little behind the deadline, but a company that tests their products and is willing to stand behind it is a good one in my book. Hope this helps.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this rifle (Bergara B14) or knows anyone that has. Looking to buy a new rifle and stumbled across this on line. thanks, Andy!

I will have a B14 that I ordered in my hands next week. I have plenty of experience with Bergara barrels and the only thing wrong with Bergara barrels in today's world is their lead times. Bergara is for real and at their pricing level they are worth every penny.

Do you guys see this as being a "ready to go" rifle, or do you foresee tweeking it over time with a new trigger or other upgrades? The B14 seems reasonably priced but all of their other rifles are custom priced. So what did they leave out on this model that drops the price by $1200+ ? I am by no means a rifle guru and am shopping for my next one as well.

My opinion is they are ready to go, pillar bedded, Timney trigger (I believe), looks like a decent stock on the 14 but not sure who makes it. They guarantee sub moa so that is a pretty good place to start.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back