Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Things in the shop I think are good deals......

SFC B

In reference to my last thread I thought I would make one where I will post anything in the shop I think is an above average deal. If any of these interest you feel free to PM me. I will update as thing come and go. Here are the first candidates.....

New stuff
-Bergara Premiere Ridgeback in 6.5 PRC $1499.99 (under our cost)
-Bergara B14 Ridge in black 6.5 CM $799.99
-Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro .308 with a 16in barrel $2349.99 (400 off list)

Used
-Seekins Havak KRG Bravo 6.5CM in FDE with a case $1349.99

Cool idea. Hopefully someone can find a good gun this way.
I've snagged a couple really good deals off the used rack at scheels in the past. Obviously a tough task, but I wish they had a way of posting the used inventory online. I guess you gotta have a guy on the inside! Thanks SFC B

If you're in an area with a large enough population to support a Scheels why aren't those better than average deals already gone? Especially in an area where you can actually use them to hunt with.

If you're in an area with a large enough population to support a Scheels why aren't those better than average deals already gone? Especially in an area where you can actually use them

Turn over on used guns is generally very quick(especially handguns)..some ones like Ridgeback and Daniel are fairly niche and neither of those are really hunting rigs(both heavy).

If anyone is looking for a new Seekins HIT Pro we have both a 6.5 PRC and a 308 on sale right now for $100 off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back